News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The newest aquisition

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, October 13, 2016, 04:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XH29N0G

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

PlainfieldCharger

My favorite green. That white top really sets off that dark green. Nice stable of rides :coolgleamA: You've had some pretty special rides there Dirty... :smilielol:

Troy

I love the color combo! Same as you - no green interiors please...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Mytur Binsdirti

Here's the Road Runner......

chargerboy69

Impressive list of past and current rides.  I am remembering correctly a few years back you had a Ford GT as well? 
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Mytur Binsdirti

Yeah, I went through my sports car phase for several years with a 1997 Viper GTS, a 2006 Ford GT & a 2008 MB CLK63 AMG Black Series, but I got them out of my system & came back to my roots.  :2thumbs:

alfaitalia

Mmmmm......CLK63 Black............ :drool5: I have a small engined (but blown) CLK W209 and dream of having a 63 in the fleet!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

VegasCharger

Nice runner  :drool5:

What's with the Chevy truck logo in the pics lol.

E86/A47

Looks awesome MDT! Congrats.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: VegasCharger on October 18, 2016, 03:43:03 PM
Nice runner  :drool5:

What's with the Chevy truck logo in the pics lol.

I went to a local cruise night & those pictures were lifted from the website that sponsored the cruise. The truck is in all their pictures.