News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is this someones 500?

Started by cbrestorations, October 04, 2016, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969 R/T SE

that car was of facebook, it had more pics and I proved that the car was fake and he removed it

charger chris

It's a nice lookin car from this one pic. I would buy it it if the price was right.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

held1823

Quote from: 1969 R/T SE on October 09, 2016, 06:46:48 PM
that car was of facebook, it had more pics and I proved that the car was fake and he removed it

did you save the photos?
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

hemi-hampton

1969 R/T SE

Quote from: held1823 on October 09, 2016, 07:48:49 PM

did you save the photos?
unfortunately the guy removed them before I had time

cbrestorations

umm prove it then buddy...hell ill give you the phone number to my buddy who found it. proved i made a fake post lol...ive gotta hear this, ur talkin out ur ass. "the guy" is me...you got a question...ask me

1969 R/T SE

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 09, 2016, 09:50:23 PM

umm prove it then buddy...hell ill give you the phone number to my buddy who found it. proved i made a fake post lol...ive gotta hear this, ur talkin out ur ass. "the guy" is me...you got a question...ask me

then post a pic of the fire wall and the torque boxes 

cbrestorations

Quote from: 1969 R/T SE on October 09, 2016, 06:44:57 PM
Is it me or does that car not have 11 inch brakes, and it has an AC firewall.... That car isn't a semi car

really...axles can be changed as rollers i dont know as i wasnt there to see it...i never said it was a hemi car, i said i hope the car is what it appears to be in the pics. of all the pics i have of it, the firewall can not be seen...so how did you see the firewall again? dang...sucks to be proven a liar doesnt it

1969 R/T SE

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 09, 2016, 10:02:28 PM
Quote from: 1969 R/T SE on October 09, 2016, 06:44:57 PM
Is it me or does that car not have 11 inch brakes, and it has an AC firewall.... That car isn't a semi car

really...axles can be changed as rollers i dont know as i wasnt there to see it...i never said it was a hemi car, i said i hope the car is what it appears to be in the pics. of all the pics i have of it, the firewall can not be seen...so how did you see the firewall again? dang...sucks to be proven a liar doesnt it

Just saying, you can see the firewall through the glass in the engine bay

cbrestorations

Quote from: 1969 R/T SE on October 09, 2016, 09:53:24 PM

did you read where i said many of times i did not find the car, a friend did and sent me generic pics as he is not a mopar guy and doesnt know what to look for.  next time he goes up there he will get a pic of that for me so i can see what it really is. did i say its a real hemi car no, i dont know for sure. i hope it is...so i dont know why you are attacking me....jerk off

cbrestorations

you must have one hell of monitor, because i cant see what the firewall is

1969 R/T SE

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 09, 2016, 10:07:55 PM
Quote from: 1969 R/T SE on October 09, 2016, 09:53:24 PM

did you read where i said many of times i did not find the car, a friend did and sent me generic pics as he is not a mopar guy and doesnt know what to look for.  next time he goes up there he will get a pic of that for me so i can see what it really is. did i say its a real hemi car no, i dont know for sure. i hope it is...so i dont know why you are attacking me....jerk off
I'm not, you started this first.... And why did you remove the post on Facebook after a guy pointed out crap that could have proved you wrong

1969 R/T SE

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 09, 2016, 10:09:38 PM
I'm on a iphone, snapshot it and edit it, made it a lot clearer for me

cbrestorations

prove it wrong then right now.......thats all the pics i have of it, ifs its wrong its wrong, again i said it would be cool if the car is what the pics show it to be. is it my car...no, so why the hell would i care what it is or not. all im doing is displaying a find. everyone can see the pics here now, let the experts see what they have to say. can you read??? i said why i removed the car on facebook, because i kept getting messages wanting to know where the car is or is it for sale. no one proved the car wrong, that is lie hillary...

RallyeMike

If your pal goes up again, please have him photo the VIN for the 500 registry page.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

cbrestorations

Quote from: 1969 R/T SE on October 09, 2016, 10:14:36 PM

then post ur find detective, because all i can see is 2 water heater holes. he said the car is striped...now heres my detective work, if i can see thrru the water heater holes and see daylight, that means the the whole box assembly is removed. if it was an a/c car dont you think you would see a few more big holes there for the a/c stuff?

cbrestorations

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 09, 2016, 10:21:16 PM
Quote from: 1969 R/T SE on October 09, 2016, 10:14:36 PM

then post ur find detective, because all i can see is 2 water heater holes. he said the car is striped...now heres my detective work, if i can see thrru the water heater holes and see daylight, that means the the whole box assembly is removed. if it was an a/c car dont you think you would see a few more big holes there for the a/c stuff?

uh oh...i misprinted a word, better get on it kerndog ::)

1969 R/T SE

6bblgt

disc brake R/Ts, 500s, & Daytonas had 10" rear brakes & '69 style front discs get discarded for many reasons
&
does that rear marker light hole look too big for '69 - or is it just because the bezel/reflector is missing?

cbrestorations

cbrestorations

can anyone tell if its a vega hatch from this pic? ive been thinking the body is way too clean to be a survivor

6bblgt

I'd bet it was an abandoned/forgotten/unfinished project after paint - roof jambs don't look that clean "just disassembled"

70 sublime

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 09, 2016, 10:43:32 PM
can anyone tell if its a vega hatch from this pic? ive been thinking the body is way too clean to be a survivor

I had saved this picture
The Vega hatch glass is round corners at the bottom and square at the top
The Janek hatch is square at bottom and round at the top
The red car in your pictures appear to be round at the top so I do not think it is a Vega hatch

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

hemi-hampton

Quote from: 6bblgt on October 09, 2016, 10:53:26 PM
I'd bet it was an abandoned/forgotten/unfinished project after paint - roof jambs don't look that clean "just disassembled"

After Paint, you call that Paint, looks like red oxide primer to me. Or the red paint is heavily oxidized from baking in the sun past 10 years. We don't know if it's a real Hemi, do we even know if it's a real 500. Maybe someone was starting a clone project with Vega Hatch years ago. Who is the idiot that said thay wanted $100k for this bare shell :shruggy: :slap:

hemi-hampton

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 09, 2016, 12:16:15 AM
owner wasnt found, but the guy who is letting him keep it in that dirt lot said its been there for 17 years just how it sits and the owner wants 100k for it

Add him to that delusional sellers list/post we have in here. LEON.