News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who was driving the sweet black 2nd Gen down the Vegas Strip on Sunday?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, September 28, 2016, 08:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

This past Sunday, a sweet black 69 or 70 (saw just the back end) headed down Las Vegas Blvd. Looked good, sounded great!!  :Two cents:

Who's was it?  :popcrn:

cbrestorations

theres 2 in vegas i belive, a black red stripe 70 six pack and a black 69

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

cbrestorations

they show up at the sunday morning car meets every now and then. i havent been in a long time...

A12 Superbee

Well here is something that will blow your socks off, I have a mate of mine holidaying in Vegas from Oz and guess what he saw a few days ago....

A12 Dodge Superbee Coupe 4 speed Car number 157 in the A12 Registry.
XBGT Ford Falcon sedan, same model as Max drives in The Roadwarrior, the yellow car he starts off in.
WANT: Triple black 68 or 70 Charger!

VegasCharger

Damn! I was at the strip on Sunday where I barely ever go anymore. Anyway I had friends in town so that's why I was at the strip. Would've been nice to see that Charger.  :2thumbs:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: A12 Superbee on September 29, 2016, 08:21:37 PM
Well here is something that will blow your socks off, I have a mate of mine holidaying in Vegas from Oz and guess what he saw a few days ago....

Small world!!   FWIW, I was in a Dodge Charger.... Taxi cab.....  :scratchchin:

cbrestorations

i invite whoever is in vegas could stop by and bullshit at my place

6bblgt

not sure who owns the '69, but here's a '68 Charger & '70 Charger R/T that don't think BLACK is too hot for VEGAS!!

Kern Dog

cbrestorations

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 01, 2016, 01:00:46 AM
Quote from: cbrestorations on September 30, 2016, 05:46:00 PM
i invite whoever is in vegas could stop by and take a shit at my place

What ???

lol wow...i didnt even notice that :rofl: it was supposed to say "stop by and bullshit at my place", damn auto correct on my phone makes me look like an idiot more than it does help

charger chris

i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

chargerperson

What ???

Must be a shortage of good public toilets.  Will keep the offer in mind if I am ever in Vegas

cbrestorations

Quote from: chargerperson on October 01, 2016, 05:14:09 PM

What ???

Must be a shortage of good public toilets.  Will keep the offer in mind if I am ever in Vegas

lol it was a auto correct error

6bblgt

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 01, 2016, 07:19:45 PM
Quote from: chargerperson on October 01, 2016, 05:14:09 PM

What ???

lol it was a auto correct error

believe what you want  :smilielol:

A12 Superbee

i invite whoever is in vegas could stop by and bullshit at my place

I'll take you up on that one day mate, I'm offloading my A12 probably next year to get into a 68 or 70 Charger and I'll need a few trustworthy contacts in the US to help me find the right car. PS: I drink beer and bullshit like a typical Aussie, be warned.  ;)
A12 Dodge Superbee Coupe 4 speed Car number 157 in the A12 Registry.
XBGT Ford Falcon sedan, same model as Max drives in The Roadwarrior, the yellow car he starts off in.
WANT: Triple black 68 or 70 Charger!

Laowho

Must be that new Freudian slip auto correct I've been hearing about, cuz we have some pretty clever kids and they can't prompt theirs to say that :RantExplode: Course now they want one.