News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Roadrunner friend price?

Started by photon, September 19, 2016, 01:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

photon

I came across a 1970 roadrunner and purchased it.  Frame rails are great, no motor, 383 floor shift car, will need trunk pan, lower quarters, and driver front fender.  It has seats dash cluster.  It is missing the front and rear bumper.  A friend of mine would like the car.  He is a body man and has inspected the car and liked what he saw.  I will try to load  some photos.  Not looking for the eBay price.

photon

6spd68

If you have facebook, post them there(you can even make it a private post that only you can see). 

Then open the image in facebook, right click on the picture and goto properties.

On the box that pops up: Highlight and copy the entire address

Paste that in between the two {IMG}{/IMG} boxes that pop up when you click to add an image to your post(not attach, but the button above the text box and smiley faces).
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

charger_fan_4ever

3k assuming interior needs to all be redone too  :shruggy:

photon

Charger fan 4ever, we need to become friends ;).  That's a little more than I thought.  I am in the stone ages and have yet to join facebook.  I will try and resize the photos and post them.

charger_fan_4ever

70 road runner stick not needing the AMD catalog ID buy for 3k all day lol.
30k car completed