News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TM 7 intake clearence ??

Started by Highbanked Hauler, August 23, 2016, 11:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highbanked Hauler

Is anyone using a TM 7 intake on your 440 and do you have a problem with hood clearance ??
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

b5blue

My 70 had one when bought. It was the reason there was a 6BBL scoop on the hood.  :eek2:

TommyGun

Ive got one on my 68.  With edelbrock carb and a 1/2 spacer there is limited clearance but it does fit.  Had to trim the carb stud when the spacer went in.

b5blue

Mine was a drag race only car at the time...had the biggest Holley I've ever seen! (Like flushing a toilet when opened up!  :lol: )

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: TommyGun on August 24, 2016, 11:48:02 AM
Ive got one on my 68.  With edelbrock carb and a 1/2 spacer there is limited clearance but it does fit.  Had to trim the carb stud when the spacer went in.

OK thanks mine will be the same setup you have, I don't have a hood on it yet and figured at best no spacer and probably would have to get a dropped air cleaner and cut the stud to fit.   :2thumbs:

b5blue, did you have one of those cir cleaners that would catch small birds but let the june bugs go through it ?? :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

b5blue

It fed on a steady diet of Mustangs and Camaros!   :lol: