News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

i know yall jealous of my new charger

Started by cbrestorations, August 15, 2016, 01:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrestorations

just kidding...lol, its what was left over of a rust free 68 charger i helped jason go pick up.he needs it to fix a 68 he had bought a few months ago. he kinda got ripped off on a charger he bought, so hes trying to make the most of it and get the project rolling. we needed the entire rear clip minus body sheet metal from this donor car. plus there was some small parts on it he needed. i needed the rear regulator panel and a section of the inner roof plus a few other thing. the car was well worth buying in parts and metal.

Mytur Binsdirti

Looks like the rear bumper, guards and steering column support are worth salvaging.

Lennard

G-man

I don't even have that much of a Charger.  :pity:

cbrestorations

there is actually alot to salvage, since a new upper and lower cowl is $800, and the one on this car is mint, its getting cut off. the floors are great, the entire rear clip is rust free, drivers rocker is mint, and firewall is good. there was alot of good metal and parts on it to be salvaged

bill440rt

Good to see something like this salvaged and reused instead of being sent to the crusher.  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Dreamcar

Yup, still got some salvageable parts. Better than going to the crusher.
"And another thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end." - Homer Simpson

1969 Charger, 383, Q5/V1W, A35, H51, N88,  numbers match (under restoration)

road/track

:shruggy: for me it looks like it's already been in the crusher  :brickwall:
-1971 Charger SE U-code 4spd track pack, one of 29...
-1971 Charger R/T 440 6 pack auto
-1961 Chrysler 300G CV, one of 337
-2014 BMW 435i M-sport

Pat1973charger

If I had this I could just drop my roof on and be well on my way to a whole car ahaha so yes I am jealous

cbrestorations

yea i had a hard time cutting it up, the car could of really been saved but it would of taken a donor car to fix it as the inner roof structure was destroyed. and it needed an entire front clip.