News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Headliner easier to put on with windshield out?

Started by javakmcharger68, April 16, 2006, 11:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

javakmcharger68

Just wondering if I should wait unil my headliner goes on before putting my windshield back in? Any difference? I would like to get the windshield in, but if it will make the job of placing the headliner in easier, then I will wait. Thanks

beenaround

it can be done both ways,i always found it easier with the glass out.makes it easier to pull the headliner over the "points".

Charger1973

I think the glass will be one of the last things that go back into my car.  The dash and everything is so much easier to install with the glass out

Blown70

Well after doing it with the dash, windsheild, and motor in.  I would do the headliner first next time.  Keep the dash, motor, windsheild out.

Tom

derailed

After seeing how they go in id definitly say its alot easier with the glass out to stretch it properly.

71440charger

yes it is a pain in the butt with everything in your car i did mine with everything in the car and it took 2 days looks good  but no pro. job i will tell you that.
The Killer Cam

javakmcharger68

Ya, it sounds like the process would go a lot smoother with the windshield & other things out. Thanks to all