News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cut engine harness

Started by 73-charger-383, April 16, 2006, 05:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73-charger-383

Hey,
When i bought my car, the previous owner had cut the wiring harness for the engine.  Now, from the firewall, i've got one harness with three black wires that's about three feet long, and another with five, a thick blue, thick purple, a black brown and white. (i might be off a little on the colors).  It makes sense that two would be for an electric choke (have a manual now) then two the the temp sensor, one to the oil pressure sensor and two to the alt. and one to the coil, but i have NO idea which ones should go where. does anyone have a 73 they'd be able to take a quick look at for me? (the car was a 318, now is a 383 if that matters)--
either that, or can someone point me to a place i can get the wiring diagrams that are color coded? 

Charger1973

Cant remember where I got these, somewhere on this board im sure.  Anyway, they arent the engine harness but it shows the fuse block... hopefully theres something here that can help a little.  Maybe someone else has the rest of the diagrams but these are the only 2 I have so far

73-charger-383