News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Needing some help any one live close to Jr

Started by charger chris, August 05, 2016, 11:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger chris

He lives between ga. Al. Has a gas tank but he don't have the time to ship and was wandering if some could help me out and pick it up and get it praised to ship to me. :popcrn: :popcrn:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

charger chris

Ill send a cuple of bucks to for ur time and help.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

nvrbdn

that tank better be pretty cheap. That size will cost a bit to ship, and I am thinking I only paid 120.00 for my new one at Monster Mopar.  Here is a great deal for 89.   and free shipping.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuel-Gas-Tank-for-68-70-Dodge-Charger-19-Gallon-/310735500889?fits=Year%3A1970%7CMake%3ADodge%7CModel%3ACharger&hash=item4859477659:g:zFAAAOSwZjJU2ceD&vxp=mtr
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JR

It's free to whoever comes and picks it up. I just want it out of my way. Seeing how cheap repros are, I never put a price on it. I would just rather see it used than trashed.

It's located at 36877. Complete tank with sending unit.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

charger chris

That's why I am trying find some to help me out. Any one willing to help.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

nvrbdn

yep, that's pretty cheap. LOL. Hopefully you can find someone to help out. :2thumbs:

Nice 70 JR  :cheers:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69rtse4spd

Charger Chris, if you need a tank for a Charger I think I have one you can have. Think it is still leaning up against the barn wall, will look. If I do you can get it when you come up to get the other part. Jeff.

Derwud

1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

JR

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 05, 2016, 06:38:18 PM
yep, that's pretty cheap. LOL. Hopefully you can find someone to help out. :2thumbs:

Nice 70 JR  :cheers:

Lol, everyone likes free!

Thanks man. :2thumbs:
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

charger chris

Quote from: 69rtse4spd on August 05, 2016, 07:48:59 PM
Charger Chris, if you need a tank for a Charger I think I have one you can have. Think it is still leaning up against the barn wall, will look. If I do you can get it when you come up to get the other part. Jeff.

That's cool thank you Jeff. Free parts help me out as save  a little money here and there. I don't mind refurbishing something to make it work like new :cheers:

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

charger chris

I think the hard part of this build is going to be getting all the nuts and bolts and screws I need to put the parts on the car lol.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

VegasCharger

Quote from: charger chris on August 06, 2016, 02:39:30 AM
I think the hard part of this build is going to be getting all the nuts and bolts and screws I need to put the parts on the car lol.

Just an FYI, I'm tearing down a 1968 B Body. As I'm doing so I'm bagging and tagging all of the OEM hardware. Interior, under-hood, dash, body, you name it. I may just have it.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

charger chris

Quote from: VegasCharger on August 06, 2016, 06:31:21 AM
Quote from: charger chris on August 06, 2016, 02:39:30 AM

Just an FYI, I'm tearing down a 1968 B Body. As I'm doing so I'm bagging and tagging all of the OEM hardware. Interior, under-hood, dash, body, you name it. I may just have it.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
cool that's great

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone