News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Roadkill knocks it out of the park in their latest episode.

Started by JR, July 16, 2016, 07:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Blown big block Chevy in the back of Stubby Bob.

End goal: wheelies.

Result:

This maybe their best episode yet. You could feel the enthusiasm pouring through the screen.

https://youtu.be/PVs_xZ46Cxw
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

crj1968

Absolutely hilarious !

My buddy had a flat bottom boat with a 427 and a V-drive....3 seats... The V drive was between your legs if you were in the middle seat.   :o  Rock, paper, scissors to decide who sat there.   :icon_smile_big:

Great episode- thanks for posting it

funknut

I agree!  Best chemistry from those 2 in a while.  Awesome episode.

XH29N0G

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Mike DC

Great episode, but this threat kinda spoils the ending. 

JR

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 17, 2016, 01:15:38 AM

Yeah, I suppose it does Mike. I didn't even think about spoilers after Freiburger posted a cell phone vid of the truck wheelieing two months ago, and the thumbnail for the video is the truck dragging the hitch.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

TheAutoArchaeologist

It's fun, they were just putt putting around in Stubby Bob yesterday at Car Craft Summer Nats.

I'm working with them again today.  If you have any questions about anything, let me know.

Ryan

RCCDrew

I saw this truck at the power tour. It's everything it looks like on the screen, lol.

warmpancakes

HPP

Quote from: warmpancakes on July 18, 2016, 07:16:11 AM
hard to believe they get paid to do this :2thumbs:

Yeah, when I was a kid, we used to say the same thing about Hugh Hefner. Ultimately, it seems those that publish the lifestyle are the only ones who can actually live the lifestyle. The rest of us simply watch vicarously.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 17, 2016, 01:15:38 AM

Not really. The "cover" screenshot on youtube for this episode is the truck doing a wheelie, and they start the vid showing you the completed project.

The fun of these episodes is watching them build the cars. Sure, they seem to get al lot of free/cheap parts, but still pretty cool.

Somehow I just discovered this show about 3 weeks ago...im more or less hooked on it.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TheAutoArchaeologist

I'm going to say this... the next Youtube episode is pretty good with the buick and digging it out of a thorn bush.

Also there is a carport find Superbird and Hemi Road Runner.....