News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My 73 SE s hazzard county orange!

Started by firebird77clone, July 29, 2016, 03:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firebird77clone

So, any recommendations for a hazard county decal set?  I'm looking on eBay, don't really want to fork out three bills when someone out of Texas is offering for half that.

Also I need a driver side door latch!  Who can give up a good one?
My email is firebird77clone@yahoo.com.

firebird77clone

Bloody hell, the title should read SE not WE. :brickwall:

Lennard

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

ralley72

Quote from: firebird77clone on July 29, 2016, 03:22:40 PM
Bloody hell, the title should read SE not WE. :brickwall:
you can always go into modify and change it to SE in your subject line.

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

VegasCharger

Quote from: firebird77clone on July 29, 2016, 03:17:35 PM
So, any recommendations for a hazard county decal set?  I'm looking on eBay, don't really want to fork out three bills when someone out of Texas is offering for half that.

Also I need a driver side door latch!  Who can give up a good one?
My email is firebird77clone@yahoo.com.

I have the door latch. From the exterior door handle to all internal rods. Could you specify more in detail which part/parts you need?

:cheers:

1965gp

I got my decals from crzy c and they look great. More than 300 though if I read your fist post correct.

rebby

Quote from: 1965gp on July 29, 2016, 10:58:58 PM
I got my decals from crzy c and they look great. More than 300 though if I read your fist post correct.

Same here. Best of the best.
Curt Rebelein, Junior
1969 Charger R/T SE (500 Stroker/833/D60 w/XP VIN)
1969 Charger (440/727/8.75, GL Project)

Brock Lee

I have those decals made by sign shops because I am picky about accuracy, and they still run over $200. The flag is the expensive part. If you want something that will last more than a couple years, you are going to pay for it.

firebird77clone

Sticker kit is on the way.  I ordered if from the guy who made Ron Snider's (spelling?)

Haven't dinked with the lock mechanism yet.  Something tells me I'll have to take you up on your offer for the replacement though.

Brock Lee

Quote from: firebird77clone on August 03, 2016, 10:34:26 PM
Sticker kit is on the way.  I ordered if from the guy who made Ron Snider's (spelling?)

John Schneider's? If so, I wonder which. He made a few cars. The last set that sold on his Barret Jackson Hemi car were made and installed by us before the Car and Driver star car shootout in '06.

firebird77clone

The eBay vendor's title is jake-mate

Cncguy

Brock Lee

He may have made the ones used on it before it was "Traveler". We made the ones that are on it today as well as the extras John "found" in his garage and sold on eBay for ridiculous money. You can tell the ones we did as they have a wider blue bar on the flag TB was into and was a leftover after we changed to the GA patterns. The important part I guess was our version of the text. John really liked our take on the idea. It was tidier, more refined and the GL part was same as the later era of the show.

firebird77clone

I got my new lock cylinder for the column, how does it install? (73 column shift, no tilt)
Thanks.

firebird77clone

No replies as to the lock cylinder install. :'(
I've done some googling and it looks like the wheel and blinker can has to come off. :brickwall:  I was hoping someone here knew an easier way.

Lennard

Quote from: firebird77clone on August 06, 2016, 09:32:09 AM
No replies as to the lock cylinder install. :'(
I've done some googling and it looks like the wheel and blinker can has to come off. :brickwall:  I was hoping someone here knew an easier way.
Maybe posting your question in the right technical forum will get you a reply?

firebird77clone

Yeah, you could have something there.

I got it in.  Sure enough, you HAVE to disassemble the front of the steering column.