News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

request from 1968 Charger owners

Started by Homerr, July 31, 2016, 06:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homerr

I'm in the final stages of a putting together a 1968 Charger registry(!) and I need some fender tags and their associated VIN (since VIN is not stamped on fender tag) for testing.  So if you have both please send me a pic of the tag and the VIN at 1968chargerregistry@gmail.com

This registry will be different from the 500 and Daytona ones.  I won't publish or share your tag but, of course, the info will end up in the registry.  One thing that will be the same is that there will be no owner information in the registry.

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

lloyd3

In upstate NY at the moment, will get that to you as soon as I return.

alenglish

>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

charger chris

I have a couple of pis of dash tag data tag if u want them not much left of car it in a junk yard.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

68pplcharger

Homerr

Quote from: charger chris on August 05, 2016, 12:04:13 PM
I have a couple of pis of dash tag data tag if u want them not much left of car it in a junk yard.

Sure!

charger chris

i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

lloyd3

Mr. English: Stanfordville, close to Millbrook.