News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

American Racing General Lee T-Shirt

Started by 71charger_fan, April 14, 2006, 07:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71charger_fan

Personally, I can't stand the Dukes but most here seem to like them. I ran across this while surfing and thought some of you might be interested:

https://secure9.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=americamag&BusType=BtoC&Count1=794841945&Count2=711982369&ProductID=1187&Target=products.asp

Here's the coupon code for 20% off:

UNCLESAM

It's supposed to be good through midnight on 21 April.

BrianShaughnessy

Not half bad...  I'll think about it.    I'm not the biggest dukes fan but don't call me a hater. 
I bought a orange 01 shirt from wallyworld last month.

Pix of the shirt you're referring to. 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

mikepmcs

bought one just now and i have the correct landing gear on my general.
thanks for the code 71Charger.
Mike   :METAL:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

terrible one

So are these not available yet? I see at the top of the page it says preorder now. I was planning on getting one but want to know if I will be waiting for a long time or if it will ship out after I pay?

Ghoste

Yeah.  Pre-ordered t-shirts have a bit of a stigma for some of us here.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

DodgeChargerNeeded

Jeff

71charger_fan

I just took another look at the website and the white version doesn't say pre-order.

terrible one

That's odd. I guess I'll e-mail them and ask. I don't feel like ordering a shirt and waiting a long time for it though. I get anxious lol

mikepmcs

Got this about 2 hours ago, and i ordered it 2 days ago.  order away boys/gals.  mine's black by the way!
Mike
:METAL: :METAL: :thumbs: :thumbs: :punkrocka: :punkrocka:
:cheers:

mikepmcs

Forgot to post what i received from American. DOH!

Dear michael mcsweeney,

Thank you for shopping at American Racing! We are happy to report that your order, number 208714, shipped on 4/17/2006. To view further details regarding this order, please visit your order status page.

Invoice Product        Qty        Unit Price        Ext Price
Official Landing Gear of the General Lee T-Shirt (Black)
X-Large 
  1  $17.99  $17.99        Ship To: michael mcsweeney
13 broadview heights dr
readfield, ME 04355
207 685 3036
Ship Via: UPS Ground
Tracking Number: 1z8313360343304609

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal  $17.99     

Coupon unclesam  - $3.60
Sales Tax  $0.00
Shipping  $8.70
Order Total  $23.09

Again, thank you for shopping with us.

mikepmcs

Got my shirt today via UPS.  6 days from order date. not bad.
if the 20% off code doesn't work here's a 10 % code they sent me. PCTSSEP
:icon_smile_big:

71charger_fan

Crap, I forgot to order what I wanted while the code was still good. I feel like a dope.

71charger_fan

At least, in defense of my stupidity, I had some outpatient surgery the day before the code expired. That's what I get for procrastinating.