News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1973 Dodge Charger Daytona bling bling

Started by VegasCharger, July 05, 2016, 07:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegasCharger

Has this one been posted before? I remember a 1973/74 Charger orange that was done up like this but I think that this is a different Charger because I do not remember the other one having the Coronet R/T side scoops.

Anyway here it is. TT I did the hard work for you.  :icon_smile_big:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5583638004.html

VegasCharger

:popcrn:

VegasCharger

VegasCharger

VegasCharger

VegasCharger

VegasCharger

last group  :cheers:

odcics2

He jammed his cone on upside down!   :smilielol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Charger_Fan

With the nose that high, he would get some nice lift. That combined with the wing putting downforce on the rear, this car could achieve lift-off at speed! :boogie:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lennard

ralley72

I think this car was forsale on Wichita Ks craigslists about a year or so ago. I seem to remember they were asking 29K for and then dropped the price a bunch. Gasoline 24 posted it, I think. :shruggy:

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

JB400

I'm surprised someone hasn't bought it yet.

RCCDrew

I believe the headlight doors are Pontiac firebird.

1974dodgecharger

badass....dude said he wouldn't trade me my 68 for it though..saids his is more valuable and rare  :flame:

bigdsul

If Joe dirt had a uncle this would be the car he drove

Nacho-RT74

"Overscooped/louvered"
Nicelly done, but I would choose one of the added body items... Or louvers or scoops, not both.

And the hood... Well, dunno. I'd rather invest money and time on align or fix the hinges ( whatever is the reason of the rear lift up ) than the hood mod done. Actually I have allways thought on a 73/74 RR modified hood to get the air traps not just decorative but usefull for a rammed hood, where maybe you could get an air trap door getting down instead the original ramhood lifting up door design.

Agreed on the "lifted up" nose.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 07, 2016, 08:16:31 AM
"Overscooped/louvered"
Nicelly done, but I would choose one of the added body items... Or louvers or scoops, not both.

And the hood... Well, dunno. I'd rather invest money and time on align or fix the hinges ( whatever is the reason of the rear lift up ) than the hood mod done. Actually I have allways thought on a 73/74 RR modified hood to get the air traps not just decorative but usefull for a rammed hood, where maybe you could get an air trap door getting down instead the original ramhood lifting up door design.

Agreed on the "lifted up" nose.

I have that same hood Nacho for a71-74 charger.

Mytur Binsdirti

polywideblock

hate to say it but 30 years ago that would have been "HOT " :yesnod:   :eek2:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

DeltaV

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Lennard

VegasCharger

Quote from: Lennard on July 10, 2016, 02:31:42 AM
You're right, that's what I meant.   :2thumbs:

Dammit Lennard get it together.  :smilielol:

Lennard