News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Correct pricing for a 66?

Started by florida66, July 05, 2016, 07:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

florida66

Hello all,
  I'm ready to let go of the charger my father ( oiginal owner ) and I were in the process of restoring. I lost him a 1 1/2 ago and with work, my family, and new responsibilities I need to find it a new home. the problem is emotions getting in the way of pricing. I posted it on Craigslist here in Miami and the below link has all the info.
What would be a good price?

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5632494364.html

thanks
Ralph

A383Wing

$12k is a little high for the condition it's in.....I would say more like $8k for the way it sits

brad mcintyre

florida66

Gentlemen,
Thank you for the quick reply. I'll adjust pricing and go from there.
Ralph

GOTWING

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: florida66 on July 05, 2016, 07:35:07 PM
Hello all,
 I'm ready to let go of the charger my father ( oiginal owner ) and I were in the process of restoring. I lost him a 1 1/2 ago and with work, my family, and new responsibilities I need to find it a new home. the problem is emotions getting in the way of pricing. I posted it on Craigslist here in Miami and the below link has all the info.
What would be a good price?

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5632494364.html

thanks
Ralph

Do you have a place you can store it ? If you don't need the $$ why not store it ? Your dads car he bought new what a great keep sake worth more than $8k imo. Just talking out loud here.

florida66

Yes power windows, dual "remote" mirrors  and clock where on the option list.

Unfortunately I do not have space at my house or my moms and decided to keep the Viper  :2thumbs:  if I don't find a good buyer then I'll look into storage so that it doesn't get ruined.

A383Wing

no such thing as dual "remote" mirrors in these cars...only the drivers door outside mirror was remote if optioned that way

brad mcintyre

power windows is pretty rare I think . at cema I 50th birthday out of the 50 or so 1st gens I looked at I seen 4 with power windows

florida66

Correct it says Left remote mirror. You're good !!