News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do you guys know about these birds

Started by charger chris, June 19, 2016, 04:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger chris

Hello
Do you guys know about the yellow hime super bird that was in Tennessee some were around Memphis. The guy that owned itslid the car sideways into a telephone pole and then he put the car in the barn to sell it and if no wanted it he was going to fix it one day. At the time he wanted 10,000 for it but that was 24 years ago. I was wandering if any one knew about it.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

charger chris

I all know the was a red super bird in Michigan that was a 6 pack.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

charger chris

There also a black super bird that was in theIottes of the 70s in Detroit Michigan and it was damaged pretty bad and the guy bought the car it was never supposed to be put back on the road so he took all the parts off and put them in his vault in this house and the rest of the went behind his garage in the garageis three other birds.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone