News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle Looking Third and Fourth Gen Chargers for Spec Display-email added

Started by chargerperson, June 04, 2016, 05:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerperson

My car was accepted for the Charger Anniversary display in building T for the July 2016 Chrysler Nationals. In the note communicating my car acceptance the organizers indicated they are looking for a stock 1973 Charger in excellent condition, any engine combination and a stock 1975-1978 in excellent condition, any engine combo.   If you have a candidate you can apply at http://invitationals.carlisleevents.com or PM me.  I don't have any details on the display except that it will be focused on the Charger in light of 50 year anniversary.  My car is not stock so suspect there will be a few non stock plus some stock ones.  I know a stock 67 that will be there as well

keepat

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

chargerperson

Keepat and Just 69 CHGR
Thanks. Will see you in Carlisle

The event organizer offered up his name and email to help find the other Chargers to help complete the exhibit.  So if you have a stock 1973 Charger in excellent condition, any engine combination and a stock 1975-1978 in excellent condition, any engine combo, you can email Ed Buczeski at EdB@carlisleevents.com

bill440rt

I'll be there, too.
Can't wait to see your car, that's one sharp 1st gen.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce