News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new update

Started by sardillim, June 05, 2016, 07:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sardillim

So it's been a while since I have posted any updates, I hardly was able to touch the car over the winter, it seem like one thing after another got in the way and by time I got caught up it was spring.   So I have been able to get a day it on the car here and there.  Before I went back to assembling the rear of the car I bought a set of tires and check the clearance in the rear wheel wells and as I expected there is an issue with the funky little step that is in the outer wheel house near the flange  So most of the outer of the outer wheel needs to be removed and re- made  ( again )     I am about 2/3 of the way done on the left side, these pieces are tough to make as they are compound curves with a flange.    More to follow soon

keepat

Good to see you're back at it!  What size are the rear tires? The new ACR Viper has 355 tire
Pat

sardillim

Front: 275/35-18
Rear: 335/30-18

garner7555

69 Charger 440 resto-mod