News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Electrical cut outs, spare parts?

Started by euroZ06, June 06, 2016, 03:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

euroZ06

So, some may have read my post, just bought my 68 and drove it 700km home from sweden. Car came with electrical cut outs, and one of them broke. A bolt got loose (its missing) where the motor bolts up to the pipe, and a metal piece that turns the valve open and close is lost as well. So now im running with one open header, and german polizei dont take too kind to that. Tomorrow im gonna try and make a metal plate to plug it in, but id like to the this thing fixed.

Does anyone know where i can get this bolt that opens and closes the valve? I dont even know where to look, or what its called. No idea on a brand either (seller is not helpful). It comes with two remotes to operate (if that tells u something).

Thanks!
68 charger, 383, 727, 3.55

firefighter3931

You will need to find out who the manufacturer of those cutouts is in order to get replacement parts.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs