News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures From Wheels Day 2006 In England

Started by JMF, April 14, 2006, 09:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Wow looks like a great show...
Good Pics!
The Jennie Lee looks like a great car, too bad they painted the engine bay black...
I hope mine is as nice at some point...
The Mirrors look funny to me... You?..
The stance Looks Perfect on it and that Last beautiful Blue one...
looks kinda like the one on the cover of that British Compulation book Dodge Charger 1966-74...

Thanks!  ;)

jwilk01

Damn it!!  I can't open the files here at work!!  If someone is board could you post them as images, Much apriciated.

Later
Josh

chargeruk

The General Lee belongs to a friend of mine.

He only got it back 2 days ago, so he could take it to the show!

The numbers and flag are airbrushed on - the interior has been trimmed in leather.

It looks like a brand new car!!! No expense was spared at all.

Superb!
318 1968 Charger - Been in Restoration for 2 years now......

greenrt_se

JMF

Yeah up close that General Lee is the most immaculate Dodge Charger i've seen, how much was the restoration?

chargeruk

not up to me to say mate - but it was a lot :o
318 1968 Charger - Been in Restoration for 2 years now......

volk68

Holy crap :o  How did so many Chargers make it across the pond  :icon_smile_evil:

You said the green one used to belong to Richard Hammond...did he sell it?  I wonder why ???

JMF

Yeah, it was on Ebay a few months back, not sure if it sold or not, I didn't see him there though, I think he was too small to see over the steering wheel which is why he sold

http://www.drcreview.com/absolutenm/templates/classic.asp?articleid=45&zoneid=5

TruckDriver

Nice cars. Any more pics of the brown '68 R/T next to the last Charger?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Paul 500

my friend's 70 Road Runner at the show
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

BigBlockSam

that 68 r/t reminds me of mine. nice car
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Paul 500

Some more pics from the mopar site in England
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

Paul 500

more
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

Paul 500

more
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

JMF

No, I forgot to get a picture of that one, there's a few Daytonas in England as well although they weren't there I don't think

262chargers

Brock Samson

so what's with the mirrors on the G.L?..

english68

Wheels Day pictures look good - especially as it was such a bad day - weather-wise!

YMO was best car there (although there was a Lancia Fulvia HF in full rally kit that took my eye too!).

For the poster who wonders howcome so many Mopars are over here.....this was just a small slice! The Mopar Euronats is the big event really, with some gritty racing to boot. (and a very nice black Charger Daytona this year).

The very best cars from here seem to be heading back to the States though - sadly. You guys obviously have more $ than us!

Good luck

english68

JMF

english68

Did have.

Being completely stupid, I sold it!

Recharger

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 16, 2006, 07:36:12 PM
so what's with the mirrors on the G.L?..

Looks like they modeled it after the GL from the movie  :shruggy: :-X

Chryco Psycho

the pi cyou listed as a 66 Charger is a 67 , there are slight differences between the 2 the most obvious are the the Dodge emblem on the front of the front fender trim & the 66 had a console all the way through the car

TK73

NICE, love seeing all those American cars overseas... a testiment to the power and mystique of 60s muscle...

On another note; it's cool to see that you guys aren't afraid to get your cars out in the rain, around here guys don't want to get thier purty new paint jobs wet... and it rains over 240 days of the year...  :eyes:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!