News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many Coronet convertables were made?

Started by Edelbroke, May 31, 2016, 07:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edelbroke

I have this 69 Coronet 500 convertible, I was wondering how many were made? The guy I bought it from said around 1100? I cant seem to find that info online though. I did buy it to resell, but maybe want to rethink my pricing if its somewhat of a rare car. Thanks everyone

Aero426

6bblgt

for 1969 there were:
1,944 total Coronet 500 convertibles
& 483 total Coronet R/T convertibles

what engine/transmission combination was/is in your Coronet 500?

Edelbroke

It's got a 318 - 2 barrel carb and automatic trans power steering but no power brakes, no a/c  112,000 miles.

moparnation74

Daytona R/T SE

Edelbroke

As far as rust, It needs some work on the 1/4 bottoms and a few other places but it isn't terrible. Floors and trunk are solid. The very ends of the rear rails have some small holes.

CRW-FK5

Quote from: Edelbroke on May 31, 2016, 07:26:04 PM
As far as rust, It needs some work on the 1/4 bottoms and a few other places but it isn't terrible. Floors and trunk are solid. The very ends of the rear rails have some small holes.
Not sure of the value, but I love it.  Anxious to hear what you end up valuing it at.

Edelbroke

ws23rt

I have a F8 green coronet and really like it.  So this car does catch my eye.

From the pictures of it I can see it looks like a keeper as it was.  By that I mean it should not be considered  parts car.

The price seems high but without the important details 5k could be high as well. :shruggy:

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Edelbroke on May 31, 2016, 07:58:25 AM
I have this 69 Coronet 500 convertible, I was wondering how many were made? The guy I bought it from said around 1100? I cant seem to find that info online though.

This may help: http://www.glenwood76.com/Coronet_Production_65_76.htm#1969 Coronet 500

No B body convertible is 'common'.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Edelbroke

Thanks 69CoronetR/T that's the chartI was looking for. It got me thinking of trying to research a 70 Superbee I have a little more. I will start another thread on that car with my questions