News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door and quarter window regulators - same between 68 and 69 ?

Started by gtx6970, December 02, 2016, 04:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

Anyone have both 68 and 69 Charger body service manuals,  can ck to see if all the window regulator adjustments and illustrations are the same between the 2 years ?

Working on a 68 ,
but my service manual is 69 . would prefer to not have to buy another book if everything is the same

If they are in fact different,,,can someone post a copy of the 68 stuff and I'll print them off

TIA

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

ODZKing

I see it is missing at MyMopar.com. Skips 68 ... but you could download the 68 Plymouth ... can't be any difference between Satellite/GTX and Coronet/Charger as far as adjustments.

VegasCharger

Quote from: ODZKing on December 02, 2016, 09:15:47 PM
I see it is missing at MyMopar.com. Skips 68 ... but you could download the 68 Plymouth ... can't be any difference between Satellite/GTX and Coronet/Charger as far as adjustments.

I've always wondered why it skipped 1968??