News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

daytona options how many

Started by kiwitrev, May 14, 2016, 01:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwitrev

ive been a wing fan half my life but only recemtly paid the price of admission purchasing a daytona last yearall you folks that are lifers have been so accepting of me and giving info and i have learned my car may be one of two with its engine combo and original paint color. my question is has anyone compiled a list of engine gearbox and brake combo my interest how many 440/4 barrel/4 speed cars with drum brakes and how many with disc brakes same question for 440/4 barrel/auto
if it was easy anyone could do it

joining the list my cars group
69 Daytona
70 superbird
66 charger
60 corvette
63 corvette split window
tesla S
96 bronco
10 aston DBS
64 DB5
59 custom cpe deville
TR4
lotus super 7
GTD40
32 roadster and coupe
62 nova57 chev 210 hard top

Aero426

I have not recorded drum versus disc. But the ratio of automatic to 4 speed is about 2 to 1. Most cars seem to be disc brake equipped.

Moparpoolman

What color is your original color?

kiwitrev

my daytona was born R6 dark red
Quote from: Moparpoolman on May 15, 2016, 10:39:40 AM
What color is your original color?
if it was easy anyone could do it

joining the list my cars group
69 Daytona
70 superbird
66 charger
60 corvette
63 corvette split window
tesla S
96 bronco
10 aston DBS
64 DB5
59 custom cpe deville
TR4
lotus super 7
GTD40
32 roadster and coupe
62 nova57 chev 210 hard top

Moparpoolman

Nice color :drool5:  You can look here for more R6 cars, I think I saw at least 5 on the list and you can compare the options if you wanted to.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eqbINFf9lxR2ofXmsvAvtFtlp-0N9CA7KoPwlKYJMw4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0