News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My daughter is spoiled

Started by Black and Blown, April 19, 2006, 08:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixty6charger

Quote from: Black and Blown on April 19, 2006, 08:02:07 PM
Finally broke down and bought her a car.  I know, it's a Ford.  Let that be a lesson to whoever designed that Stratus-looking 4 door Charger.

By the way, I'm not even going to mention how sweet the Charger is running.  No sir.  Heck I got 7.5 miles per gallon.

Damn, I wish I had your bank account to afford a new Mustang for my kid that just got her license. What the hell you thinking? Oh yea, spoiled is being modest
"...now bring me out those cheese sandwich appetizer you talked me out of."

Black and Blown

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 20, 2006, 01:04:06 PM
Great looking 'Stang!! :thumbs:

After she get's used to the feel of it & decides she wants to keep up with your Charger, here's a little engine swap idea... :D

And it all fits under the hood.

Very nice! 

I went with the v6 model very, very intentionally!! 

Black and Blown

Quote from: 71440charger on April 20, 2006, 10:06:33 AM
i hope she is paying the insurance

She works in my office 2 days a week after school.  That's the deal.

My first car was a 72 Comet with a 302 that I paid 400 bucks for.  Then the 69 Charger I paid 800 for.  My parents didn't have a pot to p**s in.  I say my daughter is spoiled, but the truth is she really is a good kid.  I'm fortunate that I can 'spoil' her a little bit here and there.

wetfeetmi

Nice car, but my daughter (now 14) will be getting an F-150 standard cab. Cheap insurance, great crash test rating, and limited number of passengers.

greenpigs

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 20, 2006, 12:48:54 PM
I'll probably buy the dorkiest looking thing on wheels for my daughter one day in hopes of avoiding that situation.  :D

Well if she takes after you in the looks department your safe.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Arthu®

Quote from: greenpigs on April 23, 2006, 07:17:03 AM
I'll probably buy the dorkiest looking thing on wheels for my daughter one day in hopes of avoiding that situation.  :D

ouch
Striving for world domination since 1986

Shakey

greenpigs - you crack me up.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on April 26, 2006, 01:32:17 PM

greenpigs - you crack me up.
:yesnod:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Hey watch whatcha say about Moparz...he may just have an alien suck your brains out! :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)