News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally back from Paint!!!

Started by 69Chrgr, April 13, 2006, 09:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

The matte wheels on a car with matte hood or side trim looks great... INMO....  Also on many straight color cars.

IT'S OLD SCHOOL BABY............ :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

as I recall the original American Mags spokes were kinda green gray tan,.. depending on their age... but pretty light.

Steve P.

These are the wheels I have been trying to find for my 65'.  I have a set of 14 X 6. I want a set of 15 X 7. They only made these  for 4 years and not any wider than 7". Parnelli Jones closed the company once he made it big with enough sponcering. THE JERK..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69Chrgr

If I run disc brakes out back, can I still get away with 16 inch wheels?

JB94

JB94

Stockton Wheel makes these in 16x7 and 16x8.I thought these always looked good on the 69's.The black and chrome would go really well with your car.

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: JB94 on May 12, 2006, 11:09:08 PM
Stockton Wheel makes these in 16x7 and 16x8.I thought these always looked good on the 69's.The black and chrome would go really well with your car.
:iagree:

JB94

These would look good also.I had a set on my '68 back in the 80's in 14x8 and 14x7.I agree that the torque thrusts II's are like belly buttons now.These are a nice alternative to TTII'S.I don't think they are offered in a 16 inch But I think you could pull off the 17's very nicely.

69Chrgr

Thanks JB94. Great to see ya' here. Yes, I agree, those look very nice indeed. :yesnod:

greenpigs

One thing the movie F&F did is, when I see Daisies I thnk of the black 70 in it.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free