News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just found out I am going to be a Dad !

Started by resq302, April 13, 2006, 06:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

This has got to be the most incredible thing in my life so far (aside from getting my charger).  My wife this past Monday informed me she had a suprise for me she picked up at Target.  I am thinking, OK, so she went shopping again, no biggie.  She gets home and hands me the bag and I pull out a set of baby bibs.  Ok, she probably got it for her co-worker who is pregnant with her second kid.  No problem.  The other thing that was in the bag was a bag of pretzels.  Cool, my wife got me some snacks.  Her reply was, no, the pretzels are for me.   :o  Needless to say, we are really excited as this is our first kid.  We are looking at a December birthday  right now so at least it wont interfere with any car shows.   :laugh:

Anyway, I just wanted to pass on the really great news!  :boogie:  And I thought I was broke cause of the Charger. :rotz:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

dd44068

Charger_Croatia

Congratulations!! Take good care of her!
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Shakey

That is really great news.

There is nothing better than being a Father. 

Telvis

Congratulations! Start buying diapers now.

4402tuff4u

Congratulations!! Start getting some sleep. :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Old Moparz

Congrats!!  :cheers:

Keep the chimney cleared so Mr. Stork can get in.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

PocketThunder

Me too.  #2 is due Nov. 2nd....

Buy diapers and formula,
Get some sleep,
clear everything off your schedule for the next 25 years. (or so i'm told)
and if it will be the first grandchild on either side of the family tell the relatives to BACK OFF!

Paul
in St. Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

4402tuff4u

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 13, 2006, 10:28:03 AM

Buy diapers and formula,
Get some sleep,
and if it will be the first grandchild on either side of the family tell the relatives to BACK OFF!

Paul
in St. Paul

Not to hijack the post but, *** Congratulations Paul!!   what the hell, you guys don't have TV's at home? :D
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

PocketThunder

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on April 13, 2006, 12:19:03 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on April 13, 2006, 10:28:03 AM

Buy diapers and formula,
Get some sleep,

Paul
in St. Paul

Not to hijack the post but, *** Congratulations Paul!!   what the hell, you guys don't have TV's at home? :D

Not in the bedroom... :icon_smile_big: :devil: :devil:              :angel:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69_500

congrats, on expecting a child.

Being a father is a great experience.

also what is so bad about a TV in the bedroom? You just need to know when to turn it off.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

BigBlockSam

Congradulations, boy is your life gonna change  :musik010:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Lightning

when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

THE COLONEL

Well, congratulations to you and your wife.  That is a true blessing. :angel:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

ChargerAndy

Congrats! My boy is the joy of my life! All the best to you and the Mrs.! Andy  :icon_smile_big:

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

MetallicA

moparjohn

Congrats  to you and Jen. See you next month Brian. John
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

resq302

Thanks everyone.  Yeah, it is really exciting.  I don't know if it is the excitment or what, but every night since I have found out, I keep waking up throught the night.  A cop at my job told me I should get used to it cause it will be like this for at least the next 2 years.   ::)
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

PocketThunder

Quote from: resq302 on April 15, 2006, 03:01:31 AM
Thanks everyone.  Yeah, it is really exciting.  I don't know if it is the excitment or what, but every night since I have found out, I keep waking up throught the night.  A cop at my job told me I should get used to it cause it will be like this for at least the next 2 years.   ::)

I havent slept thru the night without interruption for 1-1/2 years.

41husk

congratulations, enjoy every minute of it because they grow uo before you know it.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69charger2002

AWESOME dude! i was so nervous, but it's great. my girl is almost 11 months already.. seems like yesterday for real
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

MadScientist

Like was said before, Congrats!!!!!  Definitely get some sleep.

Also, not to hijack this thread either, but my wife just told me she thinks she is going into labor with our seocnd!!  :o  :o they are about 15 minutes apart!!  :yesnod: She is due on the 23rd, but we all know how accurate those dates are.  Going to bed now for I dont know when I will sleep again!!!!! :o

MS

Steve P.

Congrats...  They figured out what causes that ya know!! :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

MadScientist

451-74Charger

MadScientist

Man,

No wonder none of our cars are getting finished!  I gotta admit, you gotta have priorities..garage.....bedroom...garage...bedroom....decisions, decisions!   :laugh:

resq302

here is a little hint on how it works..... work on the car on my days off from work when the wife is at her job.  Then the bedroom at night :2thumbs:  plus any free time you can.
Brian

71440charger

congrats

my wife said the same thing to me i am out working on my charger and she says hey standing outn the front door holding up the ( elprego conformation test ) and says yep i am pregnat again.   
The Killer Cam

MadScientist