News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A place to hold the charger- show us yours!

Started by keith88, April 29, 2016, 04:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keith88

I just had a new garage door installed and rebuilt the rear in the car so i took the opportunity to re- due the bay i keep the charger in. I added some DOH stuff since that is the theme of the car came out nice so i though i would share.

1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

best-laid-plans

Quote from: keith88 on April 29, 2016, 04:01:25 PM
I just had a new garage door installed and rebuilt the rear in the car so i took the opportunity to re- due the bay i keep the charger in. I added some DOH stuff since that is the theme of the car came out nice so i though i would share.

re- due = redo  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

keith88

Quote from: best-laid-plans on April 29, 2016, 04:34:59 PM
Quote from: keith88 on April 29, 2016, 04:01:25 PM

re- due = redo  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Thats what it was until spell check SOB! :brickwall:
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

best-laid-plans

Quote from: keith88 on April 29, 2016, 04:40:27 PM
Thats what it was until spell check SOB! :brickwall:

Good sport.  ;D

Oh BTW nice DOH wall.

tan top

:coolgleamA:  nice house for the charger  ;) :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Lennard

Brian L

M5Ivan

Looks awesome! (Both the car and the garage)  :cheers:

Bronzedodge

Mopar forever!

fireguyfire

Nice garage and a neat idea for a thread. Perhaps e should do one where everyone shows their place to hold their charger? I bet there are some cool garages out there!
'66 Coronet 500
'68 Charger
'69 Sweptline Adventurer pickup
'56 Dodge Regent

brad mcintyre

and probably a lot of not as nice but your car look at home :yesnod: :yesnod:

keith88

Quote from: fireguyfire on May 01, 2016, 08:12:35 AM
Nice garage and a neat idea for a thread. Perhaps e should do one where everyone shows their place to hold their charger? I bet there are some cool garages out there!
Sound good you can post them here.

keith88

I changed the tidal post some what ,ill start with a new photo of mine taken yesterday from the front. Start posting the spots that you keep yours at!

Charger_Fan

Mine is a freaking mess, can't post pics of mine. :lol:  Yours looks great though, nice work!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ht4spd307

Here is mine before and after there was once room with the monaro but once the charger came home i now need a bigger shed

out there

HT4spd,  I like you garage but I'm concerned about all that stuff hanging over your Charger..... ::)
The trike,  my god what if the blimp goes down   :icon_smile_big:

1965gp

Very cool garages- here is mine:

Outside

Inside

M5Ivan

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sweet jeebus bro thats nice!  Reminds me of a Sesame street song....."one of these things doesn't belong here,  One of these things is not the same...."  :2thumbs:

Here's my little 1.5
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Q5XX29

dakota_gt on Instagram

1965gp

1969 R/T SE

I'm building a gost lee based off your lee.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :D :D :D

keith88

That is Ok seeing i got my idea off of on from you tube it was a 68 tho! :2thumbs:

Challenger340

NO !
If I showed you where mine sleeps, it would explain why it feels like a "barn find" every time I go in there to get it out !
Only wimps wear Bowties !