News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I did it! '69

Started by M5Ivan, April 23, 2016, 05:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tracpack440

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

cavemanno1

:drool5: Nice charger,congrats!I'm more jeleous about that garage then your car! :lol:

redgum78

XH29N0G

Wow!  I missed this thread.  Very nice car.  And since it is your car, do what you like with it, whether that is putting back to original or leaving as is.  I think the key is to enjoy it.   :cheers:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

NHCharger

Nice car. Awesome wife.  :cheers: :2thumbs:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

XS29J

That is an AWESOME looking 1969.... Have Fun!!!

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: M5Ivan on April 23, 2016, 05:58:53 PM...and with my wife's approval I finalized it today. 

Congrats on the car, but...  "with wife's approval..." :scratchchin:

TPR

Beautiful looking car.
Keep the stripe and badges on until you get sick of the purists pointing out that they shouldn't be there.
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

hemi68charger

R/T or not, that is a great looking car !!!  :2thumbs:

I remember my first 2nd generation Charger when I was 16, a 318 '68 Charger that I too decked out with R/T badging ( kept it a stripe-delete car at the time )... It was so much fun.....

Now, paint those rear side marker bezels white to match the stripe mister...  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

1970Moparmann

Congrats!   Welcome to the board.  :cheers:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

72Charger72

M5Ivan

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Just got my plates today and plan to drive it tomorrow when it's nice out. As many of you suggested, I'm now planning to leave the stripes on the car and just enjoy it  :icon_smile_big:
The only change I'm making at the moment is a different steering wheel. I have a Grant steering wheel being delivered today and hopefully I can do the install tonight.
:cheers:

charger chris

Nice car. Welcome to club. Just keep the strip there most people don't realize if it been on there for year your paint fades a little and you remove the strip and you will see it in the sun light. I use to detail cars and try to tell people all the time but you know how that works :smilielol:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

BLK 68 R/T

Congrats, beautiful car!

Charger_Fan

Beautiful Charger, thanks for joining & showing it off! :drool5:

And if you feel the urge to show it off even more, I'm sure everyone here will be just fine with that. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)