News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

myspace

Started by Bandit72, April 11, 2006, 09:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

Well Gina you know me. I'm one of the few guys here with an E-Body and Convertible truck. Alright, that's all I have to say.

Blusmbl

Yes, but do you have a roadster Caddy?  :devil:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Darkness

No I don't have a Caddy Roadster but, say I was wondering can I borrow that megaphone and can you find me a purple pimp daddy hat?  :icon_smile_big:

DarkAngel0816

Quote from: Darkness on April 13, 2006, 07:30:56 PM
Well Gina you know me. I'm one of the few guys here with an E-Body and Convertible truck. Alright, that's all I have to say.

Yep I know you and that is pretty cool with the truck.  When am I going to get a ride in it?  lol  Kidding!
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Darkness

You can get a ride someday or if you fly to North Dakota in road construction season then I would consider but, be warned this thing isn't made for highway use having only a raw 125 ponies from the factory and a tire smoking 195 lbs ft of torque.

Lightning

Sonuvavitch!!! I was trying to create a group for us using this url---> groups.myspace.com/dodgecharger

and guess who it was taken by? NEW F-ING CHAGNUM OWNERS!!!

so we're groups.myspace.com/classicdodgecharger

EDIT: as of the moment we have no group photo, I'm going to try to find a good one, or if somebody could make a pic with all 3 gens on it that would be really nice.
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Lightning

also, if somebody really good at html and forum stuff can join, (maybe one of the current mods here perhaps?) then I'll take a backseat and do very limited moderating.  Never done this sort of thing before so I don't want to screw it up.

(for now the group's display pic is Dick Pearson's Oily Express)
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

TruckDriver

I just made one yesterday. http://www.myspace.com/1972dodgechargerse  I added a bunch of you guys too. Your welcome to do the same if you want.

How the heck do you customize your profile page? Some of you guys have some cool ones :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71440charger

The Killer Cam

Khyron

damn new charger people :puke:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

JR

I'm bumping this because I just started a new myspace today, and signed up for the group.

Here is mine if anyone wants to add another dc.com member.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=234851970

BTW who is Marty Mcfly in that group?
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

bear

68chrgrwife

I can't have a myspace account....hubby hates the site...too many of his buddies lost their wives due to that site......oh well, have fun on it.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

konigcharger

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 25, 2007, 06:50:50 PM
I can't have a myspace account....hubby hates the site...too many of his buddies lost their wives due to that site......oh well, have fun on it.

hey, this is my philosophy works well with both cars and women

"if it breaks there was obviously something wrong with it, and it should have been replaced anyway"

:icon_smile_big:

http://www.myspace.com/konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

JR

I think I've sent everyone of you guys a friend request today. I just started mine today and wanted to get some friends up. Just to let you guys know I'm not a crazy stalker or anything.  :icon_smile_big:
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

dukeboy_318

1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

sixpack70

It happened to me, and to reply to the post below, why add temptation to the relationship? Even the strongest relationship can fail if given the right circumstances. I kept my account even though the only reason i made it was to see why my exs was locked, and then why there were so many random guys on there. I was in Korea so it sucked to see that crap a few months before you come home. Someone should make a charger or mopar club on there.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Gilbert Charger

73chgrSE

Khyron

Quote from: sixpack70 on August 27, 2007, 12:03:20 AM

It happened to me, and to reply to the post below, why add temptation to the relationship? Even the strongest relationship can fail if given the right circumstances. I kept my account even though the only reason i made it was to see why my exs was locked, and then why there were so many random guys on there. I was in Korea so it sucked to see that crap a few months before you come home. Someone should make a charger or mopar club on there.

I'm not lucky enough for my wife to leave me  :smilielol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

CHARGERMAN2007_69

1971 charger SE 500
1970 charger r/t(clone)
1970 GTX(clone)
1999 Durrango
1997 jeep grand Cherokee
1973 gtx 1 of 117
1996 Dodge ram

Blown70

well I aint giving up my site ya all would make fun of my bodybuilding hobbie...... :rotz: