News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

myspace

Started by Bandit72, April 11, 2006, 09:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit72

just wondering how many people on here have accounts on myspace.com

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54316086  thats me, feel free to add if you want, it seems like i've seen rolling thunder on there before..

later  :icon_smile_cool:
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Silver R/T

Seems like its broken for while now. You cant see all of your 'buddies' on your list and people dont always get your messages you send them. Some technical issues, you know
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger1973

Darkness

I added you both. I'm the guy with the Challenger in his profile pic. And if anyone wants to add me then look up my page then here it is:

http://www.myspace.com/71challengerrt383

Have a good one.

Darkness

Thanks for the comment Bandit.  :yesnod:

The Ghoul

you mean that place isnt just for trusting pre-teen chicks and purv old guys?

Crazy Larry

Here I am....

http://www.myspace.com/ryandacko

Charger73 - I'll be a joining that group in a jiff!

Nice one!

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

SeattleCharger

Nope.  Haven't ever looked at it, you have to join to check it out.   What is the point?  I mean, what does it do?

Heard on CNN this morning that one if five girls on there are solicited.  hmm, someone above mentioned that.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Lightning

I'm on there too.....www.myspace.com/lightning06

actually, that's one of the only places where I was able to keep in touch with some of my classmates since I graduated 3 years ago.

I was also trying to use it to possibly pick up a girlfriend, but these days it's really hard since you never know about them at all...
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

PocketThunder

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on April 12, 2006, 01:35:48 PM
Nope.  Haven't ever looked at it, you have to join to check it out.   What is the point?  I mean, what does it do?

Heard on CNN this morning that one if five girls on there are solicited.  hmm, someone above mentioned that.   

:scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Quote from: Lightning 06 on April 12, 2006, 01:49:31 PM
I'm on there too.....www.myspace.com/lightning06

actually, that's one of the only places where I was able to keep in touch with some of my classmates since I graduated 3 years ago.

I was also trying to use it to possibly pick up a girlfriend, but these days it's really hard since you never know about them at all...

:eek: :eek:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lightning

hey, when one is near desperation....eh, relax, it never works anyway. that explains why I've been single for over a year.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Blusmbl

Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Lightning

I have an idea, why don't we put DC.com on there as one of the groups?

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Lightning 06 on April 12, 2006, 01:57:44 PM
hey, when one is near desperation....eh, relax, it never works anyway. that explains why I've been single for over a year.

Oh dang, I didn't mean in reference to what you wrote right above my post.  I was refering to what "The Ghoul" said, I think that's what CNN what getting at, referring to some old guy trying to set up a meeting with a fourteen year old.  Actually, not sure what CNN meant by "solicited" anyways,   if they meant all internet dating type contacts, there is a huge difference.  If they did, then the number of predator solicitations would be way, way lower than one in five, just the news trying to scare everyone as usual.  I'm sure My Space is 99.99% on the up and up, at least.  And by the way, internet dating is the best invention since powdered eggs, something like that, whatever that saying is.   :yesnod: 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

68 charger freak

68 charger, pro touring build ,mini tub,528 wedge,magnum-xl 6 speed,rms alterkation,martz 4 link,moser 8.75,custom interior

greenpigs

When I listed mine some other grubby people  came up...deathdealer

www.myspace.com/deathdealer
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Steve P.

I thought that was for teeny boppers and teachers trying to screw their students!!  :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

i belive it's the best thing since "powdered toast".  :icon_smile_big:

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: Steve P. on April 12, 2006, 11:14:08 PM
I thought that was for teeny boppers and teachers trying to screw their students!!  :devil:

ya - they are on there too
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

MoparMotel

http://www.myspace.com/5243891

Got a few pics of the general on there
1968 Dodge Charger

kab69440

I just made one up. I'll try to give it a bit of tweaking in the near future.

http://www.myspace.com/kab69440
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

DarkAngel0816

Quote from: Steve P. on April 12, 2006, 11:14:08 PM

LMAO!  You know a teacher here in Indiana got himself in trouble with myspace so you know?  Actually I am neither, but I started one to keep in contact with friends that live all over the place.  Some live overseas and it is much cheaper than a phone call.  Lately though I have added those of you (I know some of you are from here) who have Chargers as well.  Figure it is a good way to learn more about fixing them up or whatnot.  :)

I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Darkness

Well Gina you know me. I'm one of the few guys here with an E-Body and Convertible truck. Alright, that's all I have to say.

Blusmbl

Yes, but do you have a roadster Caddy?  :devil:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Darkness

No I don't have a Caddy Roadster but, say I was wondering can I borrow that megaphone and can you find me a purple pimp daddy hat?  :icon_smile_big:

DarkAngel0816

Quote from: Darkness on April 13, 2006, 07:30:56 PM
Well Gina you know me. I'm one of the few guys here with an E-Body and Convertible truck. Alright, that's all I have to say.

Yep I know you and that is pretty cool with the truck.  When am I going to get a ride in it?  lol  Kidding!
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Darkness

You can get a ride someday or if you fly to North Dakota in road construction season then I would consider but, be warned this thing isn't made for highway use having only a raw 125 ponies from the factory and a tire smoking 195 lbs ft of torque.

Lightning

Sonuvavitch!!! I was trying to create a group for us using this url---> groups.myspace.com/dodgecharger

and guess who it was taken by? NEW F-ING CHAGNUM OWNERS!!!

so we're groups.myspace.com/classicdodgecharger

EDIT: as of the moment we have no group photo, I'm going to try to find a good one, or if somebody could make a pic with all 3 gens on it that would be really nice.

Lightning

also, if somebody really good at html and forum stuff can join, (maybe one of the current mods here perhaps?) then I'll take a backseat and do very limited moderating.  Never done this sort of thing before so I don't want to screw it up.

(for now the group's display pic is Dick Pearson's Oily Express)

TruckDriver

I just made one yesterday. http://www.myspace.com/1972dodgechargerse  I added a bunch of you guys too. Your welcome to do the same if you want.

How the heck do you customize your profile page? Some of you guys have some cool ones :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71440charger

The Killer Cam

Khyron

damn new charger people :puke:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

JR

I'm bumping this because I just started a new myspace today, and signed up for the group.

Here is mine if anyone wants to add another dc.com member.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=234851970

BTW who is Marty Mcfly in that group?
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

bear

68chrgrwife

I can't have a myspace account....hubby hates the site...too many of his buddies lost their wives due to that site......oh well, have fun on it.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

konigcharger

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 25, 2007, 06:50:50 PM
I can't have a myspace account....hubby hates the site...too many of his buddies lost their wives due to that site......oh well, have fun on it.

hey, this is my philosophy works well with both cars and women

"if it breaks there was obviously something wrong with it, and it should have been replaced anyway"

:icon_smile_big:

http://www.myspace.com/konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

JR

I think I've sent everyone of you guys a friend request today. I just started mine today and wanted to get some friends up. Just to let you guys know I'm not a crazy stalker or anything.  :icon_smile_big:
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

dukeboy_318

1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

sixpack70

It happened to me, and to reply to the post below, why add temptation to the relationship? Even the strongest relationship can fail if given the right circumstances. I kept my account even though the only reason i made it was to see why my exs was locked, and then why there were so many random guys on there. I was in Korea so it sucked to see that crap a few months before you come home. Someone should make a charger or mopar club on there.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Gilbert Charger

73chgrSE

Khyron

Quote from: sixpack70 on August 27, 2007, 12:03:20 AM

It happened to me, and to reply to the post below, why add temptation to the relationship? Even the strongest relationship can fail if given the right circumstances. I kept my account even though the only reason i made it was to see why my exs was locked, and then why there were so many random guys on there. I was in Korea so it sucked to see that crap a few months before you come home. Someone should make a charger or mopar club on there.

I'm not lucky enough for my wife to leave me  :smilielol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

CHARGERMAN2007_69

1971 charger SE 500
1970 charger r/t(clone)
1970 GTX(clone)
1999 Durrango
1997 jeep grand Cherokee
1973 gtx 1 of 117
1996 Dodge ram

Blown70

well I aint giving up my site ya all would make fun of my bodybuilding hobbie...... :rotz:

Lowprofile

Here's mine.......  http://www.myspace.com/kfabe1

Its a great way for me to keep in touch with my kids, with me being on the road most of the year.  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Orange_Crush

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

timmy

myspace is great in all but more and more ppl are starting to use facebook. its like myspace but not. with the new cell phones have the internet  u cant go on to myspace because of it program. but facebook you are able to go on it with your cell phone internet unlike myspace.

Manfred318

My...Space :ahum: Never heard of it. :shruggy:

Actually Ive never really had a desire to have a Myspace acct. I guess I'm one of the last people on the face of the planet with out one. I did have one of those Yahoo 360 pages at one time untill they booted me for some dumb ass reason.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Manfred318

I now have a myspace after my cousin talked me in to it. :cheers: Hooray for me right? Any ways mine is www.myspace.com/manfred318 check it out if'n ya like and feel free to add me.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

hemihead

I have one there .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Manfred318 on March 12, 2008, 04:24:22 PM
My...Space :ahum: Never heard of it. :shruggy:

Actually Ive never really had a desire to have a Myspace acct. I guess I'm one of the last people on the face of the planet with out one. I did have one of those Yahoo 360 pages at one time untill they booted me for some dumb ass reason.

hubby and I don't have myspace accounts either........don't worry your not missing anything from what I hear.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Ponch ®

ah...this thread is back.

No wonder the number of views on my page spiked up...good thing its private!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

andy74

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 15, 2008, 02:08:41 PM

but i know whats there! :nana:

Ponch ®

Quote from: andy74 on April 15, 2008, 02:18:30 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on April 15, 2008, 02:08:41 PM

but i know whats there! :nana:

BigRed66

Don't have any pictures of the '66 up there yet, but plenty o' other stuff to look at...feel free to add me; I'll do the same.  :cheers:

http://www.myspace.com/mashdere
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

BlaineKaiser450

1969 Plymouth Satellite - 440 - 727 - 3.73 - 8 3/4 Suregrip

1993 Dodge W350 Dually

1999 F250 7.3

Silver R/T

here's mine if anyone wants to add me who I haven't already added.
http://www.myspace.com/mx3max
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

C_stripes

Here's mine, www.myspace.com/1morenumber

Lots of music and stuff like that on there.  A few cars as well.

Add me if you like.

Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

chargerkid01

70Sbird

OK, I have to ask, What exactly is Myspace?
Is it like Facebook? It kind of sounds like it
I had some buddies from college talk me into joining facebook and it has been pretty cool. I've got to talk to people I haven't seen in 25 years and a few that I have worked with in the past.
the only downside is when they start posting old pictures of you when you were younger and stoopider!
:smilielol:

Scott Faulkner

KS71owner

69bronzeT5

My personal one...

www.myspace.com/codybinder

My band's for anyone whos interested......

www.myspace.com/disastersedge
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic