News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

myspace

Started by Bandit72, April 11, 2006, 09:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit72

just wondering how many people on here have accounts on myspace.com

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54316086  thats me, feel free to add if you want, it seems like i've seen rolling thunder on there before..

later  :icon_smile_cool:
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Silver R/T

Seems like its broken for while now. You cant see all of your 'buddies' on your list and people dont always get your messages you send them. Some technical issues, you know
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger1973

Darkness

I added you both. I'm the guy with the Challenger in his profile pic. And if anyone wants to add me then look up my page then here it is:

http://www.myspace.com/71challengerrt383

Have a good one.

Darkness

Thanks for the comment Bandit.  :yesnod:

The Ghoul

you mean that place isnt just for trusting pre-teen chicks and purv old guys?

Crazy Larry

Here I am....

http://www.myspace.com/ryandacko

Charger73 - I'll be a joining that group in a jiff!

Nice one!

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

SeattleCharger

Nope.  Haven't ever looked at it, you have to join to check it out.   What is the point?  I mean, what does it do?

Heard on CNN this morning that one if five girls on there are solicited.  hmm, someone above mentioned that.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Lightning

I'm on there too.....www.myspace.com/lightning06

actually, that's one of the only places where I was able to keep in touch with some of my classmates since I graduated 3 years ago.

I was also trying to use it to possibly pick up a girlfriend, but these days it's really hard since you never know about them at all...
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

PocketThunder

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on April 12, 2006, 01:35:48 PM
Nope.  Haven't ever looked at it, you have to join to check it out.   What is the point?  I mean, what does it do?

Heard on CNN this morning that one if five girls on there are solicited.  hmm, someone above mentioned that.   

:scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Quote from: Lightning 06 on April 12, 2006, 01:49:31 PM
I'm on there too.....www.myspace.com/lightning06

actually, that's one of the only places where I was able to keep in touch with some of my classmates since I graduated 3 years ago.

I was also trying to use it to possibly pick up a girlfriend, but these days it's really hard since you never know about them at all...

:eek: :eek:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lightning

hey, when one is near desperation....eh, relax, it never works anyway. that explains why I've been single for over a year.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Blusmbl

Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Lightning

I have an idea, why don't we put DC.com on there as one of the groups?

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Lightning 06 on April 12, 2006, 01:57:44 PM
hey, when one is near desperation....eh, relax, it never works anyway. that explains why I've been single for over a year.

Oh dang, I didn't mean in reference to what you wrote right above my post.  I was refering to what "The Ghoul" said, I think that's what CNN what getting at, referring to some old guy trying to set up a meeting with a fourteen year old.  Actually, not sure what CNN meant by "solicited" anyways,   if they meant all internet dating type contacts, there is a huge difference.  If they did, then the number of predator solicitations would be way, way lower than one in five, just the news trying to scare everyone as usual.  I'm sure My Space is 99.99% on the up and up, at least.  And by the way, internet dating is the best invention since powdered eggs, something like that, whatever that saying is.   :yesnod: 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

68 charger freak

68 charger, pro touring build ,mini tub,528 wedge,magnum-xl 6 speed,rms alterkation,martz 4 link,moser 8.75,custom interior

greenpigs

When I listed mine some other grubby people  came up...deathdealer

www.myspace.com/deathdealer
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Steve P.

I thought that was for teeny boppers and teachers trying to screw their students!!  :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

i belive it's the best thing since "powdered toast".  :icon_smile_big:

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: Steve P. on April 12, 2006, 11:14:08 PM
I thought that was for teeny boppers and teachers trying to screw their students!!  :devil:

ya - they are on there too
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

MoparMotel

http://www.myspace.com/5243891

Got a few pics of the general on there
1968 Dodge Charger

kab69440

I just made one up. I'll try to give it a bit of tweaking in the near future.

http://www.myspace.com/kab69440
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

DarkAngel0816

Quote from: Steve P. on April 12, 2006, 11:14:08 PM

LMAO!  You know a teacher here in Indiana got himself in trouble with myspace so you know?  Actually I am neither, but I started one to keep in contact with friends that live all over the place.  Some live overseas and it is much cheaper than a phone call.  Lately though I have added those of you (I know some of you are from here) who have Chargers as well.  Figure it is a good way to learn more about fixing them up or whatnot.  :)

I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone