News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

**UPDATE** To my HLPAG woes

Started by AirborneSilva, April 11, 2006, 08:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

I wish they would sell a car to a Russian mobster.  But I'm not gonna be the one to send that Russain mobster in their direction.

HLPAG actually sold 6 cars to Warner Bros for the DOH movie (used for big ugly jumps).  Too bad WB didn't get after them.  They've actually got the kind of clout it would take to get HLPAG stomped outta business.

AirborneSilva

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on April 16, 2006, 01:22:12 AM

I wish they would sell a car to a Russian mobster.  But I'm not gonna be the one to send that Russain mobster in their direction.

HLPAG actually sold 6 cars to Warner Bros for the DOH movie (used for big ugly jumps).  Too bad WB didn't get after them.  They've actually got the kind of clout it would take to get HLPAG stomped outta business.

Yeah I had wondered what shape those cars were in when they delivered them to WB.  I'm betting that they got the cream of hlpag's crop and if they were just going to use them for jumping and what not then they probably didn't care a heck of a lot if they had some rust.  I had heard somewhere that hlpag made a GL for Chrysler, don't know if that's true or not though...

Carlwalski

Did you guys also see that HLPAG has the movie General Lee there?  :-X
$150,000 and it's yours, I guess that's what they got for giving Warner Brothers heaps of piles of crap.

30+ rusty bondo turds = 1 solid real General Lee.  ::)

AirborneSilva

Found out that I can file small claims here in Arizona and make them appear here, the max I can file for is $2,500, which is what I was asking them for in the first place.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: rollingthunder on April 14, 2006, 07:43:03 PM
go here and write a review about them

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=17170380

Zackly what I was talkin' 'bout!!!! 
How on earth would you get in trouble for detailing your honest description and what happened.

AKcharger

If Hitler were alive he'd approve of their business practices!

Brock Samson

So, why is it pay-pal and e-bay protect these scammers and hackers yet attack and block the accounts of people who have been scammed and hacked like me?..
:P

TheGhost

Quote from: Harvey Birdman on May 21, 2006, 09:23:56 PM
So, why is it pay-pal and e-bay protect these scammers and hackers yet attack and block the accounts of people who have been scammed and hacked like me?..
:P

Because you haven't posted pics of that RR yet. :P
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.