News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BAC 1.05" t-bars and 1 3/8" sway bar

Started by 68ChargerJMP, March 31, 2016, 07:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68ChargerJMP

I just wanted to give a thumbs up to Peter Bergman at Bergman Auto Craft (BAC). Just received a set of 1.05 t-bars and a Hellwig 1 3/8" hollow sway bar from him. Great customer support with the questions I had. Speedy delivery. Actually, when I first ordered the t-bars, they were missing from the box they were shipped in. That's right, only the empty box was delivered. Apparently someone along the way needed a set worse than I did. I called Peter, he said he would handle it, some more will be going out to me that day. Again, awesome customer support. Thanks again.

myk

Wow that sucks.  Let us know how the car handles after the install...

richard parker

can you post a link to them ? how much ?

Kern Dog

Good for you.
I run Bergmans 1.15 Torsion bars and a solid 1 1/4" front bar. The ride is firm but not harsh. I have 6 section leaf springs, a 3/4" rear bar and Bilstein shocks. It is a great setup that works. The big Bergman bars were supposed to be originally made for XV Motorsports before the business was sold and reopened.