News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheel Configurator

Started by crj1968, March 03, 2016, 07:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crj1968

www.americanracing.com

Don't think configurator is a real word, but that's what they call it.

Cool, but a little goofy as they don't have a car associated with each selection, maybe they are working on it.

Charger_Fan

That's pretty cool.
I can't wait until the "all black" rim fad goes away. To me, it just says that the owner is too lazy to wash them.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

crj1968

Quote from: Charger_Fan on March 03, 2016, 11:54:08 AM
That's pretty cool.
I can't wait until the "all black" rim fad goes away. To me, it just says that the owner is too lazy to wash them.

Fad? Shirley, you must be joking.

68X426

Quote from: crj1968 on March 03, 2016, 02:15:26 PM
Quote from: Charger_Fan on March 03, 2016, 11:54:08 AM
That's pretty cool.

Fad? Shirley, you must be joking.

Fad?  Not fad.  Shirley you are correct.  Congrats, you beat me to the reply.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

crj1968

:icon_smile_big: 
I hear ya, but stop calling me Shirley.

:cheers:

Charger_Fan

Okay, I meant the fad of today's new "bling" wheels. :slap:  ;D

BTW, if my car still had it's old steelies on it, they would be sitting in storage somewhere & I would have something cool on it. That's just how I roll. ;)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

crj1968

Charger_Fan

Sublime/Sixpack

Quote from: Charger_Fan on March 03, 2016, 03:28:09 PM

BTW, if my car still had it's old steelies on it, they would be sitting in storage somewhere & I would have something cool on it. That's just how I roll. ;)

Not sure I get the jest of your post. You state that it doesn't have it's steelies on it, but that you would have something cool on it. So what rims are on it now?  :shruggy:
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

charge69

OK,  first picture is with my steelies mounted.

The second is with my Cragars.  I like both but the Cragars get the majority of time mounted on the Charger !

crj1968

Dig the look of both.  That's a nice ride you have there.   :coolgleamA:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Sublime/Sixpack on March 03, 2016, 08:49:37 PM

Not sure I get the jest of your post. You state that it doesn't have it's steelies on it, but that you would have something cool on it. So what rims are on it now?  :shruggy:
Oh sorry, I guess I was kinda being nonsensical.  :crazy: I meant that if my Charger came to me wearing steelies, they wouldn't remain there long. Currently it's got Keystones, but if I ever get the damn thing done, I'll probably go with either of these two flavors...

or...

Sublime/Sixpack

Quote from: Charger_Fan on March 04, 2016, 12:19:41 PM
Quote from: Sublime/Sixpack on March 03, 2016, 08:49:37 PM

Oh sorry, I guess I was kinda being nonsensical.  :crazy: I meant that if my Charger came to me wearing steelies, they wouldn't remain there long. Currently it's got Keystones, but if I ever get the damn thing done, I'll probably go with either of these two flavors...

or...

I'm sure either would look good.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

crj1968

Those Hurst wheels are kewl for sure. Both good choices especially if you paint your m black. ;)