News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rolling Coal - Does anyone actually do this?

Started by 440, February 19, 2016, 07:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on March 01, 2016, 02:39:20 PM
Quote from: 68X426 on March 01, 2016, 10:52:53 AM

NOT funny.  :down:

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on March 01, 2016, 01:21:52 PM

:smilielol:

Now I'm confused.  :shruggy:

Come'on you know the rules, no satire unless politically correct...FYI he was driving when someone rolled coal thru his drivers window

DAY CLONA

You can always tell passenger from driver when rolled apon

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: DAY CLONA on March 01, 2016, 05:19:22 PM

Come'on you know the rules, no satire unless politically correct...

When a famous Hollywood liberal does rolling coal face, and his (then) black girlfriend thinks it's funny, it just has to be politically correct.  :D

Kern Dog

ws23rt

What's really funny is we have to decide what skin tone the comic has in order to find the proper humor.

Hmm what skin tone does turban have? :nana: :icon_smile_wink:

Perhaps an ID document that includes a DNA reference would be in order to qualify a comic to have fun with our human nature.

We are a silly group :slap:

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr