News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

brand x 4L60e trans help

Started by poppa, February 20, 2016, 09:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poppa

Doesn't want to downshift on acceleration ,almost have to get to wot. Really got to push the pedal down. I was going to try adjusting detent/kickdown/tv cable but it must be electronic. Is there anything to "adjust" on these . It's a 94 Yukon ,5.7 , 4x4. Thanks
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

cdr

it is possible to be a bad TPS, but you would need to do diagnosis.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

poppa

Never even thought about that. I'll have to break out the multi meter in the morning. Thanks...nice looking Rott
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.