News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SHOW ME YOUR BLOWN CHARGERS !!

Started by ACUDANUT, February 18, 2016, 04:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

ACUDANUT

yea baby

ACUDANUT

Charger_Fan

Well, I don't have a blown Charger personally, but I have a few pics of other people's...is that okay? :icon_smile_big:

This is a member here "Black-n-Blown", is he still around?

This was on Ebay in 2004...

Random internet pic swipe...

That's all. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Baldwinvette77

That purple 68 is just strange... cowl hood, but you still cut a hole in it anyway? purple grille and go-wing kill it too in my opinion  :rotz:

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on February 18, 2016, 06:00:18 PM
That purple 68 is just strange... cowl hood, but you still cut a hole in it anyway? purple grille and go-wing kill it too in my opinion  :rotz:
I agree, I'd paint the grille black. I guess the reason for the hood that was was to have only the scoop poking through & not the pulley & belt...just guessing.
Here's a couple more. I kinda like the hood hinge idea.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ht4spd307

just couldnt help my self :hah:

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

VegasCharger

TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

TexasStroker

While it wouldn't be my first choice, I actually don't mind the purple grill.  I feel like an eerily similar Charger was on a calendar our bolt supplier gave out a year or two ago...I think that was a 70 though.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

phantom

Heres mine. A '68 with a blown 426 HEMI  ;D

Well, it's a 1:25 scale...but, it's still all MINE!  :icon_smile_big:

billssuperbird

I will try to post pictures of mine with a new look  tunnel ram and 2/4s blower scoop

Artur

Here are a few in Sweden  :2thumbs:

Artur

:2thumbs:

68pplcharger

I'll have a pic of mine this weekend.

alfaitalia

I've got a horrible feeling that these pictures are going to make my build rather more expensive than I had previously planned for.............. The lower black one above particularly!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

rav440

SUPERBIRD BILLs car with a tunnel ram but hopefully someday it gets a blower

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

1974dodgecharger

Si really do hate those butterflies they been done too many times now like Torreto charger, lmao

redmist

I am working on it...

Test fitting the intercooler.

Going to mount a D1 Pro-charger on the passenger side so I can keep my power steering.

JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

Lennard

A tunnel ram and a blow dryer... we're going off topic. ;D

TPR

OK, here's a serious one:
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

fy469rtse

I think I saw this one on top gear,
You know the episode where they put cars on rail line tracks to replace the trains ,
Sorry I'm wrong  :shruggy: just thought when I saw those wheels it belonged on train tracks  :lol: