News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Dany-design, February 07, 2016, 06:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dany-design

Hi all!!I'm new on this forum and i don' t know if this is the right section for presentation...anyway my name' s Daniele, i write from Italy and Dodge Charger is my favourite car.
I'm a car designer and i work like a 3D modeler in a style center of Turin.
I love historical cars and after an Alfa Giulia 1.3 i bought an old beetle that i customize with low suspension,large wheels and many other modify.
But the love for Charger MY 68-69-70 continue from many years.
Unfortunately now it's' too expensive for me and in Italy there aren' t many car too buy..
But my dream is to have one day this wonderful car..maybe a 68 R/T or just a 383...but the main thing it's to have a Charger!..
On the web there are many information about this car so i have -study- all detail of this fantastic model...in Italy many Charger are modify to seem a General Lee but i prefer an original car, maybe red or black with black vinil top....for now i dream my lovely car here on thi forum!see you soon!

phantom

Welcome to the forum  :wave:

b5blue

VegasCharger

Hello Daniele, welcome aboard :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hopefully your dream of owning a 68 Charger will come true one day.

68, best choice of the three IMO :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Dany-design

thank you guys!...just stay here with many Charger's owner it's beautiful!

Dany-design

In my signature you can see the asso page (my old beetle and cars passion) many image about my old car,some illustration made by hands in the free time and many other thing about cars... 

Dany-design

ok noy my signature is visible...i hope! :icon_smile_big:

Dany-design

i have a question...which is the medium price in U.S. of a dodge charger 68 in good condition?...not only an R/T also ''simply'' a 383...
in Italy you can buy a Charger for 45-50ooo of euros but there are not many cars to choose and in people are quite ignorant about american cars...
american cars culture for now it's a small part of the automotive sphere...during last 10 years things change a little bit but remain an exothics world...

nvrbdn

Welcome to the group. I also have an old beetle I am restoring. Hope you find that dream. A shot of my beetle and the Charger.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Dany-design

wow!!charger 70!!compliments!

Artur

This one is for sale in Sweden for 35000euro matching nr car

Artur

This one is for sale too. 383a 4speed manuell which accel injection,disk brakes. 30000euros

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

Welcome to Chargers Anonymous.  I'm an addict as well. Best of luck getting your dream car :cheers:

69wannabe

Welcome to the forums!!! You have great taste in muscle cars!! I favor the 69 model but all three years of the second generation charger's are beautiful!! 68,69,70, who cares they are all great looking muscle cars!!! If I had a crap ton of money I would have one of each, a 68 bullitt charger, a 69 general lee, and a 70 fast and furious charger with a real 871 blower!!!

alfaitalia

Quote from: 69wannabe on February 07, 2016, 11:21:10 PM
Welcome to the forums!!! You have great taste in muscle cars!! I favor the 69 model but all TWO years of the second generation charger's are beautiful!! 68,69, (BUT NOT) 70, who cares they are all (MAINLY) great looking muscle cars!!! If I had a crap ton of money I would have one of each, a 68 bullitt charger, a 69 general lee, and a 70 fast and furious charger with a (69 FRONT END)and a real 871 blower!!!

Just put that right for ya!! LOL.

Hey just kidding with you...each to their own but try as I might (and I've stared for ages at one) I don't think I will ever be able to love that heavily designed and made chrome nose!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

polywideblock

welcome to the site     :cheers:

Quote from: alfaitalia on February 08, 2016, 10:05:39 AM
Quote from: 69wannabe on February 07, 2016, 11:21:10 PM
Welcome to the forums!!! You have great taste in muscle cars!! I favor the 69 model but all TWO years of the second generation charger's are beautiful!! 68,69, (BUT NOT) 70, who cares they are all (MAINLY) great looking muscle cars!!! If I had a crap ton of money I would have one of each, a 68 bullitt charger, a 69 general lee, and a 70 fast and furious charger with a (69 FRONT END)and a real 871 blower!!!

Just put that right for ya!! LOL.

Hey just kidding with you...each to their own but try as I might (and I've stared for ages at one) I don't think I will ever be able to love that heavily designed and made chrome nose!

hey thems fightin words   :flame:   :lol:   

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Dany-design

this is my old beetle...is name's Asso!...the other pictures are some of my illustration made in the spare time by hands...now i'm working on another picture about an R/T 68 charger...i don t know which colour...but i want use an original paint of the 68...on the web i ve find all the colour of this M.Y...i ho pe you like it...anymay when i finish te charger's illustration i post...

Dany-design

...like i sad now i'm working on a charger Illustration...it's another way to think about my dream car...but this harley i think you can appreciate..

euroZ06

Quote from: Artur on February 07, 2016, 08:47:51 AM
This one is for sale too. 383a 4speed manuell which accel injection,disk brakes. 30000euros

Can you please send the link to it?
68 charger, 383, 727, 3.55

Charger_Fan

Huh, Charger's & Beetles...in the same thread. On a Charger forum, no less. Never thought I'd see the day, but who-da-hey, times a change. I guess. :girlfight:  :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

E5 Charger

Welcome Dany. I would love to see some photos of cars you have designed.