News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How to say HEMI?

Started by 1974dodgecharger, January 26, 2016, 10:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: F8-4life on February 07, 2016, 04:32:44 PM
Never heard someone say it like that, hemi 426. Not trying to be offensive at all to OP but it reminds me of how a little kid might mention it at a car show. Just sounds a bit off.  But then again people say RT charger too and that is wrong as well.

Im only 19....never knew about these olds still trying to find one to buy. :icon_smile_big:

Ill just get a hellcat and not worry about how to say it...its easier to say, 'HELLCAT'  :rofl:

crj1968

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on February 07, 2016, 09:42:25 PM
Quote from: F8-4life on February 07, 2016, 04:32:44 PM
Never heard someone say it like that, hemi 426. Not trying to be offensive at all to OP but it reminds me of how a little kid might mention it at a car show. Just sounds a bit off.  But then again people say RT charger too and that is wrong as well.

Im only 19....never knew about these olds still trying to find one to buy. :icon_smile_big:

Ill just get a hellcat and not worry about how to say it...its easier to say, 'HELLCAT'  :rofl:

It's actually Cathell.   ;)