News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

YARD HUNT PHOTOS

Started by Blown70, April 09, 2006, 05:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

I DO NOT WANT 100 PM's with what is for sale.  Thank you.

Blown70

more

moparsinbarns

Anybody think that 69RR is restorable?
Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!

Blown70

more yet

Blown70

MORE AGAIN

Blown70

:P MORE YET

Blown70

MORE OF INTEREST :icon_smile_cool:

mustanghater

I want that dart grill! I've been looking for a mopar grill to hang on the wall.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Blown70

Ahhh yes more. ;D

Charger4404spd

Blown70

OTHER CARS OF INTEREST

TruckDriver

Just curious, what state these in? And would you be interested in getting the front and rear bumperettes of this '72 if I covered your cost and time?

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

THE COLONEL

That place is a Gold Mine. :o  I love to pick through that.
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Blown70

OK, here we go some more.

Blown70

Crap,  Wrong ones.... CAN YOU FIND THE CORONET AND CHARGER :icon_smile_big:

Blown70

OHHH YEA here are some trucks....

Mopar440+6

Quote from: THE COLONEL on April 09, 2006, 06:20:51 PMThat place is a Gold Mine. :o  I love to pick through that.

:iagree: What he said!!!
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

moparsinbarns

Where is that place???? I want that blue 70 Roadrunner thats in the pile!!!! Do u guys think that the 70 RR is fixable. Also, the Charger, is it a 69?
Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!

Blown70

Quote from: moparsinbarns on April 09, 2006, 07:12:32 PM
Where is that place???? I want that blue 70 Roadrunner thats in the pile!!!! Do u guys think that the 70 RR is fixable. Also, the Charger, is it a 69?

Neither RR is fix able.  Trust me ROOF, Inner fenders, etc.  You be way way to much.  Not much left on her either.

Place will be my secret until I get my parts out.  Then I will put anyone intouch with a person who is buying all the mopar parts.

Tom

moparguy01

Quote from: Blown70 on April 09, 2006, 06:43:15 PM
OHHH YEA here are some trucks....

ah, the hood I need for my bronco is in that last picture! along with numerous other cars and parts I need to snag. maybe if we have to go get that t-case.......

twilt

Darkness

I'll take the Satellites.  ;D

TheGhost

EDIT:  Spoke too soon, I blame my slow internet.

The signal lenses in the grill of that 67 Barracuda, were those in good condition?  Mine are cracked and scratched to hell, I could use a set.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

tan top

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on April 09, 2006, 06:54:59 PM
Quote from: THE COLONEL on April 09, 2006, 06:20:51 PMThat place is a Gold Mine. :o I love to pick through that.

:iagree: What he said!!!
i could spend a whole weekend in there looking round :scope:  lots of goodies to be to be found. thanks for the pictures (Blown70)  :thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

4402tuff4u

I have to admit, that 58'-59' cat eye chebby looked pretty good!!! They came with tri-carb!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

mustanghater

I got that same Tail light panel/Valence on that blue satellite/RR and have been wondering how much they are worth anyone know?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ChargerBill

What an amazing place...very cool! I could spend all day there, inhaling that old iron smell, digging for hood ornaments, lenses, hubcaps, etc... I'd bring a sack lunch and a bag full of tools and you wouldn't hear a peep out of me for hours. Reminds me of the parts hunting expeditions my dad and I went on when I was a kid...nothing better than finding hidden treasure in an old boneyard. Thanks for the pics
Life is a highway...

4402tuff4u

Quote from: ChargerBill on April 10, 2006, 05:23:02 PM
What an amazing place...very cool! I could spend all day there, inhaling that old iron smell, digging for hood ornaments, lenses, hubcaps, etc... I'd bring a sack lunch and a bag full of tools and you wouldn't hear a peep out of me for hours. Reminds me of the parts hunting expeditions my dad and I went on when I was a kid...nothing better than finding hidden treasure in an old boneyard. Thanks for the pics

It's funny, what we see in those pictures is what probably our wives and/or girl friends see when they see a mall!! I agree, awesome place to be with tools and a nice sunny day with a cooler full of brewskees!! :yesnod:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on April 11, 2006, 05:37:53 AM

It's funny, what we see in those pictures is what probably our wives and/or girl friends see when they see a mall!!
I bet you're absolutely right! :smilielol:

Thanks for sharing all those pics, Blown! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

4402tuff4u

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 11, 2006, 02:09:42 PM

It's funny, what we see in those pictures is what probably our wives and/or girl friends see when they see a mall!!

Hey CF any car shows next week in your neck of the woods? I'll be in SLC Wed - Fri and was hoping to see some midwestern Mopars. Time is tight, maybe we can meet in one of these shows....if any??

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on April 11, 2006, 02:18:09 PM

Hey CF any car shows next week in your neck of the woods? I'll be in SLC Wed - Fri and was hoping to see some midwestern Mopars. Time is tight, maybe we can meet in one of these shows....if any??
Wed - Fri...as in tomorrow thru the 14th? There's a cruise night tomorrow night, if the weather is good. It starts at 6pm, I'm at work until 7pm & can be there shortly after. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

4402tuff4u

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 11, 2006, 06:35:51 PM

Wed - Fri...as in tomorrow thru the 14th? There's a cruise night tomorrow night, if the weather is good. It starts at 6pm, I'm at work until 7pm & can be there shortly after. :yesnod:

next week - easter week (19th - 21st)

Crazy Larry

did you say where that yard is? Very cool stuff.
Was wondering if it was in Canada or the States.

Blown70

Quote from: Crazy Larry on April 12, 2006, 01:42:41 PM
did you say where that yard is? Very cool stuff.
Was wondering if it was in Canada or the States.

It is in the US.

Tom

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on April 12, 2006, 05:28:36 AM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 11, 2006, 06:35:51 PM

next week - easter week (19th - 21st)
Oh, gotcha. ;D
Well looking at the list, it looks like there's a cruise on the evening of the 19th too. I haven't been to that one yet, but I've heard there's usually 50 or so that show up.

Blown70

OK, I am headding to this yard this weekend again. 

I WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO HELP WITH PARTS FOR PEOPLE.....  KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE NOT MINE AND DO NOT HAVE DAY TO DAY ACCESS TO THIS PLACE.

Thank you.

Tom

Lowprofile

Lots of possibilities in that boneyard. Almost anything is restorable these days. I agree w/ you Bill, I could spend days in a place like that.  :yesnod:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Wakko

See if you can get the rear end out of that school bus...I need it for an '88 Hyundai Excel project!   

Kidding.  Can you fire a couple more pics of that Charger, I'd like to see if there are any usable parts.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Silver R/T

so many projects to pick from
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Jim Curnane

Blown70

Quote from: Wakko on June 28, 2006, 11:17:49 PM
See if you can get the rear end out of that school bus...I need it for an '88 Hyundai Excel project!   

Kidding.  Can you fire a couple more pics of that Charger, I'd like to see if there are any usable parts.

Wakko, I know the charger well.... there is not much left.  Tail pannel is shot, the seats are gone.  Fenders well are poor.  Rear frame is gone.

Tom

HAZZARDJOHN

Since I believe this is near me from the Mondale sticker and the plates, tell me if you can find an entire front clip for a 74 charger. The one I am trying to buy needs it after being clipped by a Drunk driver.

Thanks
~HJ
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

Blown70

Quote from: HAZZARDJOHN on June 29, 2006, 11:11:50 AM
Since I believe this is near me from the Mondale sticker and the plates, tell me if you can find an entire front clip for a 74 charger. The one I am trying to buy needs it after being clipped by a Drunk driver.

Thanks
~HJ

There is a 72 and a 74 see reply #5  are they the same?  Sorry I do not know much about 3 gens.  See the first page pictures.  yard is in MN.  Tell me what you want to pay I will offer that to the yard owner.

Tom

Brock Samson

That's TOTALLY AWSOME!

Thanks for the posting of those pics...

I saw a '69 with a good bumper! and a great big Imperial about a '72...

the red '72 Road Runner would be worth a refreash for sure,..
looks to have Sat. Sebring mouldings tho?..

if ya get a chance to see if it has the washer bottle i need i would be MOST appreciative....  ;)

Blown70

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 29, 2006, 12:26:05 PM
That's TOTALLY AWSOME!

Thanks for the posting of those pics...

I saw a '69 with a good bumper! and a great big Imperial about a '72...

the red '72 Road Runner would be worth a refreash for sure,..
looks to have Sat. Sebring mouldings tho?..

if ya get a chance to see if it has the washer bottle i need i would be MOST appreciative....  ;)

I think it does.  IT is a SAT.  Not  RR.  The 72.  There are 3 satillites.  How much you wanna spend $5-10?

HAZZARDJOHN

Do you think he'd sell a whole car? I got pleny of room to store it and whe could use a lot of that '72. I need a new core support too, so that might be a good deal if I can haul it home and work on it at my own pace.

Basically I need everything that is missing in this pic:

It would be easier if I had a whole car to part out.

I have a Budget in mind, but if he won't sell the whole car I will come up with a price for the stuff that can be gotten off it.

~HJ
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

Blown70

Quote from: HAZZARDJOHN on June 29, 2006, 01:19:12 PM
Do you think he'd sell a whole car? I got pleny of room to store it and whe could use a lot of that '72. I need a new core support too, so that might be a good deal if I can haul it home and work on it at my own pace.

I have a Budget in mind, but if he won't sell the whole car I will come up with a price for the stuff that can be gotten off it.

~HJ

Send me a PM with what do may want to pay I will see what I can do for you.  Tell me what you want to offer and I will see if he will take it.  I am not going to be a middle man and take your $$.

Tom

HAZZARDJOHN

Quote from: Blown70 on June 29, 2006, 01:34:31 PM
Quote from: HAZZARDJOHN on June 29, 2006, 01:19:12 PM

~HJ

Send me a PM with what do may want to pay I will see what I can do for you.  Tell me what you want to offer and I will see if he will take it.  I am not going to be a middle man and take your $$.

Tom

That's fair, I will PM you this evening with a figure, I Have to Talk to the Better half and we'll decide how much I have to spare.

~HJ