News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The perfect guy drives a '68 charger

Started by cavemanno1, January 26, 2016, 05:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

Not sure if it's either good or bad reputation for the car!At least still,bad boys drive '68 chargers  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fsd1DT9blQ

Have you ever done it or felt like doing it?Have to say it's a bit extrem but that guy was way too creepy!

RallyeMike

Yea, maybe. Good lookin guy, probably a healthy checking account considering the car, and a very clear communicator as to the photo request. Isn't that everything a girl wants?
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

cavemanno1

Quote from: RallyeMike on January 26, 2016, 09:17:38 PM
Yea, maybe. Good lookin guy, probably a healthy checking account considering the car, and a very clear communicator as to the photo request. Isn't that everything a girl wants?

You telling me women know what they want? :smilielol:

myk

Having confidence, wearing a leather jacket, and never letting the opposite sex get the better of you is one thing, but needlessly beating a man to his death for admiring your car and your woman is just psychotic.  Owner of the 68 belongs in prison...

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

DAY CLONA

Quote from: myk on January 27, 2016, 06:39:00 AM
Having confidence, wearing a leather jacket, and never letting the opposite sex get the better of you is one thing, but needlessly beating a man to his death for admiring your car and your woman is just psychotic.  Owner of the 68 belongs in prison...

The dude was "leaning" on the paint, reason enough to open up a can of woop ass!

six-tee-nine

I thought it was going to end with the owner yelling to the other guy "dont lean on the paint of my car! Ever!!"
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

6spd68

Note to self on Phaedra's completion...

1) Find a hot girl to go cruising with
2) Stop at gas stations at night
3) Ferociously attack any gawkers
4) Laugh like a psycho as I run from the cops

:rofl:

Looks like I have another film to stream...
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."