News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I NEED A SET SUPERBIRD HEADLIGHT PIVOTS

Started by BigBlockSam, January 26, 2016, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

HEY GUYS

i need a set of headlight pivots . anybody know were i can get a set . these are the ones that came with the car

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Lighthorseman

You might want to shoot Don C a PM - I lent him my set so he could try reproducing them.  He's a metal whiz, so I'll bet he could do it....   :2thumbs:

Hemi Runner

Hell, the one should clean up nicely. The other one could be easily fixed using the good one as a pattern. Let me know if you want to sell that set.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

hemigeno

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: hemigeno on January 27, 2016, 06:13:31 PM
Does Erik John Nelson make them?   :shruggy:

erikjohnnelson@hotmail.com

Just my humble opinion...

I wouldn't  take them if they were free.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

hemigeno

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on January 27, 2016, 06:15:46 PM
Does Erik John Nelson make them?   :shruggy:

Not if they were free.

Never seen them or dealt with him...  so I'll defer to others' opinions who have, such as yourself.

:2thumbs: 

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: hemigeno on January 27, 2016, 06:18:20 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on January 27, 2016, 06:15:46 PM
Does Erik John Nelson make them?   :shruggy:

Not if they were free.

Never seen them or dealt with him...  so I'll defer to others' opinions who have, such as yourself.

:2thumbs: 

:coolgleamA:

Hemi Runner

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 27, 2016, 06:03:11 PM
DOESN'T ANYBODY MAKE THESE PARTS?

That guy died. Jack at wingcar fab made some really nice stuff. Gean Gregory does as well, but very pricey. Some of his were on ebay recently but I didn't want to put a second mortgage on the house.

BigBlockSam

thanks for the help guys but still haven't found them .we're trying to get this car and my Daytona ready for TALLADEGA this year  :cheers:

BigBlockSam

emailed Erik John Nelson . lets see what he says

BigBlockSam

does anyone know how i can get in touch with Don C?

Hemi Runner

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 28, 2016, 05:51:57 PM
thanks for the help guys but still haven't found them .we're trying to get this car and my Daytona ready for TALLADEGA this year  :cheers:
call Gean Gregory. Best stuff out there, bar none.

BigBlockSam

Quotecall Gean Gregory. Best stuff out there, bar none.

anybody got his #? I've done searches and i can't find no info. he made the closeout panel on my daytona trunk lid .

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 28, 2016, 10:20:01 PM
Quotecall Gean Gregory. Best stuff out there, bar none.

anybody got his #? I've done searches and i can't find no info. he made the closeout panel on my daytona trunk lid .

(618) 488-7941

BigBlockSam

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

???  There is not another big wing car event @ talladega for another 5 years  ???

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on January 29, 2016, 09:59:04 AM
???  There is not another big wing car event @ talladega for another 5 years  ???

He's starting early. :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on January 29, 2016, 01:15:00 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on January 29, 2016, 09:59:04 AM

He's starting early. :2thumbs:
well if they still have them in 15 years you might make it   :nana: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

Lighthorseman

..." ???  There is not another big wing car event @ talladega for another 5 years  ???"...

..."He's staring early"...

Nothing wrong with that plan.  I want my "Birdible" finished for that event too.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: Lighthorseman on January 29, 2016, 02:19:07 PM
..." ???  There is not another big wing car event @ talladega for another 5 years  ???"...

Nothing wrong with that plan.  I want my "Birdible" finished for that event too.  :2thumbs:
Birdible is a @Register Trademark of Stuart Sutton Inc.  all right and privedges are owned by Him   :nana: :nana: :slap:

BS27ROB

Quote???  There is not another big wing car event @ talladega for another 5 years  ???

I thought the next one was 2019, or did that change?

moparstuart

you are correct they went 6 years before the last one so they moved it up a year to get back on track  

thehemikid

If I'm remembering correctly, the last event was postponed by 1 yr cause of Tim's health. So the next will be only 4 yrs away.  :shruggy:

BigBlockSam

QuoteHuh  There is not another big wing car event @ talladega for another 5 years  Huh

don't tell Jack or we'll never get these wing cars done. thanks honey , i spoke to rick  and he;s got everything i need and powder coated too  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 29, 2016, 05:22:47 PM
QuoteHuh  There is not another big wing car event @ talladega for another 5 years  Huh

don't tell Jack or we'll never get these wing cars done. thanks honey , i spoke to rick  and he;s got everything i need and powder coated too  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
buy me a set while your at it  baby cakes 

Lighthorseman

Quote from: moparstuart on January 29, 2016, 02:25:16 PM
Quote from: Lighthorseman on January 29, 2016, 02:19:07 PM

Birdible is a @Register Trademark of Stuart Sutton Inc.  all right and privedges are owned by Him   :nana: :nana: :slap:

Ha ha!  We'll meet up at the event and I'll buy you a Slurpee!