News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1971-72 Dodge Charger rear bumpers

Started by VegasCharger, January 26, 2016, 03:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegasCharger

Just received an e-mail from Dante's informing me on their new product. 1971 & 1972 Dodge Charger rear bumpers. Below is a screen shot of the e-mail picture. I couldn't locate this new product on their website, so they probably have not inserted it as of yet.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Website link:

http://www.dantesparts.com/

71charger_fan

AMD makes them. I wish they'd introduced them a few months sooner, before I'd reassembled my car. I used the AMD front bumper on my car and it was a nice piece.
The '71 rear is Part# 990-2671
The '72 rear is Part# 990-2672

polywideblock

nice pieces     :2thumbs:   and dante's  is a great guy to deal with  :yesnod:

just wish they'd(AMD) pull their finger out and do hood , fenders,  doors   :scratchchin:  

but I'm not holding my breath seems they aren't interested in 3rd gen that much  , even the quarters seem to be going away     :slap:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

VegasCharger

Quote from: 71charger_fan on January 27, 2016, 08:17:31 AM
AMD makes them. I wish they'd introduced them a few months sooner, before I'd reassembled my car. I used the AMD front bumper on my car and it was a nice piece.
The '71 rear is Part# 990-2671
The '72 rear is Part# 990-2672

Thanks, was unaware of AMD reproducing them. I'm not in the market for one but it's good knowledge to pass along if the topic arises.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ACUDANUT

ODZKing

So, what is the difference between a 71 w/o slots and a 73-74. Those have no slots ... they look the same.

71charger_fan

'73-'74 have extra metal welded to the backsides and are quite a bit heavier. They will bolt on no problem though.