News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

race car

Started by 70 sublime, January 28, 2016, 10:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

white

Love it! Looks like fun

cbrestorations

thats whats nice about family owned tracks, they can do whatever...nicer short tracks owned by big buisness are lame, only will do what attourneys allow

RallyeMike

You find all kinds of kooky stuff like this at demo races.... School bus races, camper races, etc.

My favorite is the one where they tow a boat behind them and run figure 8. The goal of course is to smash the other guys boat into little tiny pieces when crossing the 8.

Another series I have always thought was cool is where there are two drivers. The one in passenger seat controls the throttle and the steerer/braker has no control over it. Its amazing how well a good team can drive this way.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

6spd68

Wow, look at the floor pan on the green car that rolls around the 5min mark.  :o
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

I'm surprided the lead car maintains composure while the two behind it are completely out of control.