News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Kyosho R/C 70 Charger

Started by Charger_Dart, January 23, 2016, 08:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Dart

I ran across a recently released 1/10 scale RTR 70 Charger released by Kyosho and thought I might share. I have not been able to find a decent looking RC Charger but this one is pretty nice. UPS delivered it yesterday and I like the detail they put into it including a drivers side mirror. I think they got a lot of things on it looking pretty good. I plan to lower the hood pins posts some because I think they are too high. They do allow you to raise the body up higher but I don't think I will do that. It comes in Black or Blue.

I have not run it yet, but the video released by Kyosho looks pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQDI0yDj1UY

68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

RCCDrew

Mike DC

Looks like fun. 

I wonder how many minutes it's gonna take for a repainted 'General Lee' version to hit Youtube.

myk

Super cool.  I'd love a Fast & Furious edition myself...

cbrestorations

when i was younger i used to race in the 4wd 1/10 scale sedan class and i ran a 69 charger general lee body every now and then for fun. it would always be the crowd favorite, but the down force was horrible with that body and got spanked. ude be surprised how much downforce an r/c car make with a touring body and a big wing. in the modified class we would hit 70mph down a backstretch only 80ft long  and that was 15 years ago before brushless motors. now they are well over 80mph on the same track. when i turned 17 i sold everything i had for $500 to buy a roll cage kit for a circle track car i wanted to build and i had thousands in r/c stuff. stupid...i wish i kept a few of them.