News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

o.k.....here's a really stupid question.........

Started by 73-charger-383, April 08, 2006, 04:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73-charger-383

when i bought my charger, there was no headliner in it at all.  I got one to put in it, but need to know if there's insulation that goes under it, or do you just hang it under bare metal.  -and if there is insulation, where do you get it the cheapest?

TruckDriver

Yes, there is supposed to be some insulation up there too. I am not sure where to get it though. Year One will have it if any one does I would think.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

73-charger-383

B5 Charger

Yes there is insulation.  I bought mine at Harden's.  I don't know how much it was exactly but it was pretty cheap compared to some things we have to buy.  Here is a link:  www.hardensmcw.com

moparsinbarns

Ya my 69 had a "bit" of a headliner when I got it but it was ripped and hanging and everything so thanks, u answered a question of mine ;D
Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!