News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Out for a Ride on XMAS

Started by Aero426, December 29, 2015, 12:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

The roads in Wisconsin have been washed clean and dry for the last month.   Well, until yesterday.     But over Christmas, it was just cold and dry.     Decided to sneak the Superbird out to look at holiday lights on Christmas day.   Wound up down a dead end road at a local recreation club.      Got a couple nice shots with the full moon in the background.   I understand it is the first full moon on Christmas since 1977.    

Aero426

From the front

Aero426

Wish I could have shut the car off, but the battery is toast and I was afraid I'd be stuck there for the night.

skip68

That's awesome.   :cheers:  
Clean dry roads are an open invitation in my book.  Especially this time of year.    :2thumbs:  
And a good heater.    :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Aero426

Quote from: skip68 on December 29, 2015, 12:13:06 PM
That's awesome.   :cheers:  
Clean dry roads are an open invitation in my book.  Especially this time of year.    :2thumbs:  
And a good heater.    :icon_smile_big:

We got 9" of snow yesterday.   So those roads  are done for a while. 

stripedelete

Good for you!  Great pics.

I had the same intent on the 24th.  I was going to get some pics with a wreath on it.  On the way over to get Charger I was rear ended by a kid.  Didn't hurt my truck, but, there was no apparent reason for hitting me.   I gave him a texting shake-down and a lecture.  I got back in the truck and scratched the whole Charger cruise.

tan top

:coolgleamA: :2thumbs:  liking the third picture  :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

thehemikid

"Let there be Lights"

Moon light,...Christmas lights,...Bird lights. :icon_smile_tongue:

wingcarenvy

Awesome pictures! I love driving the cold night air!

70 sublime

Quote from: stripedelete on December 29, 2015, 12:17:10 PM

I had the same intent on the 24th.  I was going to get some pics with a wreath on it.  On the way over to get Charger I was rear ended by a kid.  Didn't hurt my truck, but, there was no apparent reason for hitting me.   I gave him a texting shake-down and a lecture.  I got back in the truck and scratched the whole Charger cruise.

Just be glad you were not already in the Charger 
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

stripedelete

Quote from: 70 sublime on December 29, 2015, 11:04:57 PM
Quote from: stripedelete on December 29, 2015, 12:17:10 PM

Just be glad you were not already in the Charger 

Exactly!

Mopar John

Neat pictures!
The exhaust and moon make it look like a rocket ready for take off!
MJ

Dave Kanofsky

GREAT shots Doug!
Thanks for sharing!
Merry Christmas and blessed New Year!
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Mytur Binsdirti

r4daytona

Cool pic - nice that the moon was out!  Ok, now someone reply with a hot girl mooning!

6T8GTX

Very cool!  I'm sure you haven't had too many chances to get it out on Christmas in Milwaukee.

Speaking of Milwaukee, I grew up there and met you a number of times over the years at different shows.  I sent you a PM a few weeks ago but didn't save a copy in my outbox and am unsure whether it went through.  Did you get it by chance?  If not, let me know and I'll resend it.  I'm curious whether you have any information on a car my dad used to own that you could share.  My uncle owned it after my dad and was a member of the club, so I thought you might have some info in old club records. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

JD

Aero426

Quote from: 6T8GTX on January 03, 2016, 04:15:25 PM
Very cool!  I'm sure you haven't had too many chances to get it out on Christmas in Milwaukee.

Speaking of Milwaukee, I grew up there and met you a number of times over the years at different shows.  I sent you a PM a few weeks ago but didn't save a copy in my outbox and am unsure whether it went through.  Did you get it by chance?  If not, let me know and I'll resend it.  I'm curious whether you have any information on a car my dad used to own that you could share.  My uncle owned it after my dad and was a member of the club, so I thought you might have some info in old club records. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

JD

JD, got your PM and just sent you a note back.