News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wakko ...

Started by LahTera, August 15, 2005, 09:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Awwwwwwwwww... Group hug?.. :smilielol:

LahTera

I think these guys live for this!

Anyway, legalizing it won't make for more THC-induced drivers.  If anything, it should create a forum where laws can be (and have been already) established against such things.

In Alaska, where it's legal, you just don't see people getting pulled over for THC troubles.  It's the drunks you have to worry about.  I don't know the statistics, but I bet if you looked 'em up, I think you'd be pleasantly surprised.

In addition, people don't tend to do much when smoking; they tend to veg at home.  It's still illegal to transport marijuana here (IOW, if they bust you with it in the car, you're in trouble), but then, how do they ever get it home?  One of those condundrums that are never pursued in court.

LahTera

Drache

poor Wakko, his thread has turned into a huge political/legal debate! Ok this thing REALLY needs to be locked down like a maximum security prison during a riot!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Brock Samson

i dissagree Drache  IMHO we all can stand to learn a thing or two..

Drache

Quote from: Stratocharger on August 17, 2005, 09:21:07 PM
i dissagree Drache   IMHO we all can stand to learn a thing or two..

Yeah but this thread went to joking with Wakko about marijuana to a huge political and legal debate.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Wakko

HEh, no it didn't.  It went from talking bout my avatars to drugs and now it's just:
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM