News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DAYTONA & SUPERBIRD CORE SUPPORT VACUUM HOSE STRAP OR CLIP PN?

Started by Mopar John, December 23, 2015, 01:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar John

I have attached a picture of the strap or clip that holds the vacuum hoses for the headlight actuators to the core support
on Daytonas and Superbirds. These were used on 69 70 71 C bodies and 70 71 E bodies in the engine compartments to
hold the wire harness in place. I have searched the 69 and 70/71 dealer parts books trying to find the part number?
Does anyone know the Mopar part number for this strap or clip?
Thanks! MJ

Mytur Binsdirti

Mopar John

Mytur,
The three on the left are NOS and bought from a couple of different reliable guys over the years.
The one on the right is a nice original. There are several originals up for sale but no part numbers?
MJ

oldcarnut

The ones I have (not sure where I got them) have no numbers either.

hemigeno

Mytur Binsdirti

Mopar John

Quote from: hemigeno on December 23, 2015, 04:02:31 PM
John,

Try looking up p/n 6015544

Gene,
I spent some time looking for that part number and only one place tied the number 6015544 with the part.
The online catalog for Restoration Specialties & Supply Inc. lists 6015544 and has a picture of it.
It looks to be the correct part!
Brennan R. Cook has a website that also lists that part number for the core support strap but no picture.
Thanks for the part number!
MJ

Davtona

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 23, 2015, 01:34:21 PM
When only a NOS one will do.   ;)

Of course do they come another way? Good timing John I have a small stash of these I was logging and tucking away. I could not come up with a part number for them after a quick search either. Leave it to Geno he knows.  :2thumbs: