News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Antenna

Started by ODZKing, December 21, 2016, 10:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

Before getting the cars away for the season, I had them packed up for the weather and I removed the antennas from the 73 Charger and the 82 LeBaron.
Now I don't know which is which.  They are identical except for the base.
Anyone know?  Or can someone remove theirs (from a 73) and see which one it looks like.
Thanks in advance.

AKcharger

I'm 99% sure the left one (short thread) is correct

ODZKing

Quote from: AKcharger on January 01, 2017, 04:58:04 PM
I'm 99% sure the left one (short thread) is correct

Thanks AK, here is the thing. A couple people said they think its is the left one, however when I purchased the car, the antenna was bent. I put in in a vice with 2 blocks of wood for 2 years and it held fairly well.  So After I posted this, I took both and basically rolled both on a table.  The one on the right had a slight bed yet.
The other thing is the left one is considerably thinner than the right.  AND I was almost positive I wire-wheeled the base on the 73.
So at this point I am still on the fence but I do appreciate your reply. I guess we'll see if anyone else does.  :2thumbs: